one

in this book flo is going to be from new york and i just put random ages because i don't know their real ones. excuse if they're any errors and hope y'all like the first chapter.
(has been recently edited)—naomi

Renée

Renée moved to Atlanta with her friends, Jorja and Stella. They moved because of their deep passion for music and formed a girl group called FLO. They had initially come together while living in New York. Renée and Stella had been friends since their middle school days, and they even attended college together. It was during this time that they met Jorja online, and hearing her talent, their manager extended an invitation for her to join the group. They released their debut single called "Cardboard Box" in December, which became an instant hit. They received an overwhelming amount of love from their supporters.

Just a few weeks ago, their manager called about some life-changing news. A renowned record label in Atlanta had expressed their interest in signing FLO. It was an opportunity of a lifetime, one they couldn't pass up. The record label was home to some of the industry's biggest names and talented artists. They were filled with so much excitement as they start the new year in their new home. Atlanta held promises of new beginnings, new experiences, and an even brighter future for FLO.

"Stella, where you put my suitcase at?" Renée called out loudly down the hallway of their new apartment. They were in the process of settling into their spacious 3-bedroom, 3-1/2-bath residence.

"In your room," Stella answered, pointing towards the room at the far end of the hallway. Renée thanked Stella before heading towards her new room.

After a few hours of unpacking, they were nearly finished. The only remaining tasks were to buy groceries and a few small decorative items to complete their new home.

"Y'all, I'm not gone lie, we did our thing," Jorja exclaimed, collapsing onto the couch, exhausted.

Stella joined her on the couch and surveyed their decor, exclaiming excitedly, "We really did!"

Renée squeezed in between Jorja and Stella, acknowledging, "So what should we do now, I would go to the grocery store but I'm too tired for allat."

"We should order in or something and go grocery shopping tomorrow."

They all nodded, agreeing with Jorja, and ordered some food. After ordering their food, they got a call from their manager, Latonya. "Hey girls, you guys finished moving in?" The girls nodded.

"You want to see the house?" Renee asked.

"Of course!" Latonya answered excitedly. They showed Latonya around their new place, and she began discussing their upcoming schedule for the next few days. "So tomorrow you guys can do what y'all want, since y'all just got settled in, but the day after that. I think it's a Thursday. I booked a studio session so you guys can get started on the EP," she informed them.

"Alright, we'll put that in our schedule, at what time?" Stella asked.

"Around 12pm," Latonya answered, they talked for a few more minutes before saying goodbye.

"Okay, good night Latonya," Renée said.

"Y'all have a good night, I'll see you guys Thursday," Latonya said.

After about 15 minutes, their food arrived, and they gathered around the kitchen counter to eat. "So when we gone meet up with Kai, he need to show us around Atlanta," Stella asked as she began eating her food.

"I'll call him tomorrow, right now I just wanna eat and go to sleep. My whole body aching," Since they had been moving in for the entire day, Stella and Jorja nodded in agreement with Renee's statement that "my whole body aches." Renée finished her meal, gave the girls hugs, said good night, and then went to her room to get some rest.