twelve

Renée

It's nearing the end of July, and Renée is getting ready to go out to a club with AMP and a whole bunch of other content creators. They are currently in Houston, Texas, for DreamCon.

She was in the hotel bathroom with the girls. G Herbo's Four Minutes of Hell, Pt. 4 played through the speakers.

"I'm from the jungle, lions, apes, and gorillas, lions the police," she rapped. Stella and Jorja exchanged glances before turning to face Renée, who was rapping along to the song. "Why is she playing this?" Jorja asked applying foundation to her face with a beauty blender. "Like this nigga don't be out running the beat." Stella added putting on mascara. "Why y'all talking bout Herbert like he don't be sliding on this shit?" Renée jokingly asked, looking at them crazy. G Herbo isn't really offbeat; he just raps with a different flow from others. Nobody has the musical ears to really hear it.

"Niggas got their kid starving for some fucking J's," she continued to rap, causing Stella and Jorja to laugh. After the song finished, Summertime by FLO came on, causing the girls to get hyped. "Aye!" they cheered as they grabbed an item they saw to use as a microphone.

"Summertime it's a vibe doing what we do, living life, minding mine, so I don't care bout you," they sang to each other in the mirror of the bathroom.

"I don't," Renée adlibs.

"Said my drip and my shades are on," Stella walked in the middle of them and singing her verse. After the song finished, they continued getting ready, vibing to the music.

"What should I wear?" she muttered as she rummaged through her suitcase. She grabbed a black dress and walked into the bathroom, holding it up to her in the mirror. Stella and Jorja examined her before shaking their heads. After showing them three different outfits, they agreed on a two-piece set with black heels that laces up her ankles. "Ooo, I just know your titties gone be titty-ing in this top," Stella spoke then Renée shook her chest, bouncing her boobs. 

Renée finished getting ready and checked herself out in the mirror. She twerked a little, flipping her bone-straight hair over her shoulder to see how her ass moved in this skirt. "So you and duke ain't bump coochies yet?" Jorja asked after slapping her ass.

Renée broke out into laughter. "Bump coochies?" She gave her a 'answer the damn question' expression.

"No, we have not," she answered, playfully rolling her eyes before getting the items she needs for her handbag. "We just haven't gotten around to it," she shrugged.

"Well y'all better get to it, at least let him eat you out," Stella suggested while doing her baby hairs.

She took one last look in the mirror to make sure everything was in place and she looked good.