three

duke with these locs just hit different..🫣— naomi

Duke

A few days have passed since Renée, Stella, and Jorja visited Kai's house to hang out. Currently, Duke is streaming with Kai, Yourrage, and Brucedropemoff, preparing to play Fortnite. During the stream, Yourrage and Bruce engage in a conversation that leaves Duke shocked.

Bruce starts the conversation by asking, "What's the worst thing you done?"

"I don't know what you think I done cause I seen your ass," Rage playfully responds.

"You done used another niggas pocket pussy while it was still cum in it," Bruce retorts. "Yo shut the fu- what the fuck," Rage exclaimed, surprised at what he said.

"WHAATT?" Duke interjects, taken aback at what was said.

"You facetime me showed your pubes and dick while you was on the toilet," Bruce claimed. Duke's mouth fell wide open while he took off his headphones in disbelief. "No human being on the internet has seen my dick in they life," Rage denies.

"So you wasn't sitting on the toilet showing yo pubes," Bruce persists. "I showed you my pubes," Rage confirmed.

Duke covers his face with his hooded sweatshirt and hands, flabbergasted.

"So that's not gay?" Bruce asked.

"You gay too, you showed me your ass," Rage said. "No that's not true," Bruce denied. "Yes you have, you told me you wanna pull me by my hair and blow my back out and shit," Rage countered, smacking on some food.

Bruce dismissed Rage's last comment to say, "Okay listen to this how many men have seen your dick."

"Okay so look, the reason the niggas in my group chat seen my dick is because when I was in high school, I sent a dick pic to a bitch and I sent it to the group chat too. I was like yo, I'm bout to sent it to a bitch, 'is it valid?' Then they blocked me," Duke explained, yawning and typing on his phone, over with the conversation.

"Bro what?" Kai finally chimed in, expressing disbelief.

Bruce couldn't resist teasing Duke, asking, "You heard that Duke, this your man's?"

"Yo Deeblock Duke your fucking mic is muted again bro," Kai said, wondering why he hasn't heard him throughout the conversation.

"Bro my shit is not muted bro, I was just in awe, I'm in awe my nigga." He clarified.

"That nigga can come down here if he want to," Duke joked, laughing.

Bruce continued with playful banter, "Condone you gone ready up or you gone suck a dick first," He chuckled and said, "Hold on these niggas talking crazy."

Duke removed his headphones, swiftly headed to his bathroom door, and climbed on a ledge behind it, planning a sneak attack on Kai when he came to his room.

"Lame ahh nigga," Kai yelled playfully as he ran up to Duke's door and then back to his room.

"Look how small this nigga is," Bruce teased about Kai on Discord, laughing.

Once back in his room, Kai turned on his microphone and bragged, "Yo I beat that nigga ass bru, oh my god," Meanwhile, Duke returned to his desk, walking up to it and sitting down.

Kai continued to exaggerate, claiming he beat Duke. Yourrage called him out, "You ain't beat his ass gangy."

"This nigga is a bitch. This nigga is a bitch, nah chat. This nigga is a hoe, y'all seen this nigga bro," Duke playfully vented to his chat.

Then Kai burst into Duke's room again. He confronted him by turning on the light for the stream viewers to see.

"Wassup lame ahh nigga," Kai smiled, playfully squaring up to Duke. Duke, laughing, pointed at Kai and told him to leave his room. "Beat that nigga ass boy," Rage cheered Kai on, while Bruce chuckled at the situation. A tussle broke out between Kai and Duke, with Duke finally managing to drag Kai out of the room.

Kai gets up to walk back into the room to push Duke while yelling 'bitch,' and runs back to his room. Bruce saw his plan play out.

Kai got up, ran back into the room, and pushed Duke while calling him a 'bitch' before retreating back to his own room. Bruce, who had planned the whole thing, couldn't help but laugh at how it played out, "You know I instigated that whole thing."

After the scuffle settled, Duke returned to his desk and noticed the chat was spamming that Renée had commented. "Word chat, what she say?" Duke said, he scrolled up to find her messages and burst into laughter at what she had said.

"Kai, you wanna hear what Renée said," Duke asked in amusement.

"Yeah, what she say?" Kai asked curiously.

"She said 'oop not Duke putting his hands on my best friend,'" Duke read off the screen aloud, laughing along with Kai.

"Yeah friend, press that nigga," Kai laughed. Duke then noticed she commented something again. "She said 'ima come up there and we gone beat yo ass,'" He shook his head, smiling.

you was gone comeup hear and do what?

you was gone come
up hear and do what?

jump you cause why
beatin up my friend like that

well your friend came down to
my room in the first place

you lucky i ain't there

lmfao, you not gone do nothin

shiitt...you right

😭
hey, you and your friends
wanna come to my birthday
dinner with us

sure when is it

february 26

say less
thanks for the invite

no problem
good night renée

good night duke

_________________________________
hey guys, did y'all like this chapter? i'm not really feeling this one, it's on the shorter side and it feels like a filler episode or something 😭

i never thought i would ever say this ever, but im determined to get better at writing. like i love math, numbers are just easy for me so i didn't care for reading and writing. but know i want to get better at it, not just for this story but for college too. so if the chapters slow up a bit that's why.

(has been recently edited)