nine

hey y'all. i know i been gone for a while, i been busy with college, then break came and i did not feel like doing anything. now i'm back at school with a whole bunch of work 🫠 but apologies for the wait, i hope you guys enjoy and excuse any typos

Renée

Renée is sitting on Duke's bed, chilling on her phone. She was waiting for him to come back to the house. He told her he had to help one of his friends with a video.

"Hey," Renee grinned at Duke as he walked in with his camera in his hand. He lightly tossed the camera on his bed as he reached down to hug Renée. As she reached up to hug him, he fell down, putting all his weight on her.

"Duke, you too big for all this," Renée laughed, not believing she was being crushed. "What I can't hug you now?" Duke asked. "No, get your fat ass off of me," Renée stressed. "Nigga, I can't breathe."

"You smell good," Duke mumbled, ignoring her.

Her right arm slowly raised in the air and came down fast to smack Duke's butt, causing him to move off of her. "I told your ass to get off me," she said. Duke smirked, pointing his finger at her. He was going to get her back, and she wasn't scared at all. She was going to get him back ten times harder.

Duke finally sat down next to Renée, and he took off his hat, shaking his locs. "You got a hair cut," Renée said shamelessly, admiring the man next to her. "You fuck wit it?," Duke asked, biting his lip and showcasing his grills.

Renée nodded, "You look good. Your locs getting long too," she smiled, reaching to feel his hair on the back of his neck.

"Everybody hungry so we going to Waffle house, you wanna coming?" Duke asked.

"Yeah, but I've never been. They shit good?" Renée asked.

"They shit straight gas, a nigga suggested on stream."

"Alright, Can I use your bathroom real quick?" She politely asked. "Of course, you don't have to ask," Renée thanked him as she made her way to his bathroom.

Duke quickly got up, following behind and smacked her butt as hard as he could. Renée screamed, falling to the floor. "Duke, count your motherfucking days," Renée calmly said as she gripped her left butt cheek. Duke laughed, stumbling over to her, "My bad."

He reached down to help her up, and she punched him in the chest. She got up and headed to the bathroom.

After she was finished using the bathroom, she grabbed her bag, umbrella, and phone and exited the room. She walked towards the front door and saw Duke talking to Kai, recording them on his camera.

"It's three eleven thousand," Kai said, showing the camera his phone, and Duke chuckled because they were trying to focus the camera.

Renée walked up to them with her umbrella in her hand. "You ready?" Duke asked, and Renée nodded. As everybody made their way to the door, they opened it and saw the rain.

"Damn it's raining man," Duke said to the camera. He and his friends were deciding who was going to ride with who.

"Smokers, that's Davo and nem. Yo, y'all go in Davo car then," Duke said to his friends.

"Let me get under with you," he crouched to get under the umbrella with Renee.

"Aye Duke, I'll put his ass in the back. I swear to god," Dre laughed since there were a lot of people and only two cars.