two

excuse any errors but why flo snapped on they ep like that. ima need them to drop more music cause these 5 songs ain't enough. the whole ep been on repeat but feature me is my favorite song 💃🏽 (has been recently edited)—naomi

Renée

Renée woke up feeling good and full of energy after the productive studio session the day before. Along with Jorja and Stella, she was excited for the release of their highly awaited EP. Their music evoked nostalgic vibes similar to the early 2000s, reviving the spirit of girl groups that everyone loved.

Renée is currently getting ready to head over to the AMP house to hang out with Kai. He had reached out, inviting Renée, Stella, and Jorja to join him for a Twitch stream. She decided to throw on long sleeve T-shirt with a bomber jacket, High-Rise utility dad pants, and a pair of Yeezy Boost with her new Telfar bag.

Renée made her way to the living room, where she found Jorja and Stella seating on the couch. With a smile, she asked, "Y'all wanna come with me to Kai's house?" as she grabbed some water from the fridge.

Jorja responded, smiling, "Duh, I wanna see Fanum sexy ass," Confused, Renée exchanged looks with Stella, who burst into laughter, soon followed by Renée.

"You serious?" Stella asked, still giggling. "Yeah, that man look good," Jorja, a bit confused on why they were laughing.

After the laughing fit, the girls went to their rooms to get ready. Once they were ready, they locked up the house and headed to their car, beginning the 30-minute journey to the AMP house. Upon arrival, Renée face-timed Kai on her phone to let him know they had made it. "Hey Kai, I just pulled up," she said as she parked the car.

Kai, busy streaming, replied, "Hey um hol on, Ima send Duke down to open the door,"

"No problem," Renée responded as they stepped out of the car.

The girls waited by the front door for Duke. As he opened the door and gestured for them to come in, Renée waved and greeted him, "Hi," with a smile.

Duke welcomed them, asking, "Hey, how y'all doing?" Renée replied, "Thank you, we're good."

Duke kindly guided them to Kai's room, where he was still streaming. "Wassup Kai?" Renée greeted him as they entered the room. Kai turned around, got up, and hugged Renée, Jorja, and Stella.

'Wassup y'all, chat say hi to Renée, Jorja, and Stella,' Kai introduced the girls to his viewers, showcasing the comments rolling in.

Chris, sitting in the corner next to Kai's desk, also greeted the girls, and Jorja and Stella returned the greeting as they made themselves comfortable on Kai's bed, while Renée took a seat next to Chris.