six

they're so beautiful, vocals and visuals on point. everything about flo is just amazing but excuse any typos— naomi

Renée

It's March, and Renée is getting ready for their Immature video shoot. After a quick shower, she threw on a hoodie and sweatpants, knowing she would change into outfits at the studio.

Entering the living room, she greeted Stella, who was sitting on the couch. "Good morning," Renée smiled, grabbing a banana for a quick bite.

"Morning, are you ready for the shoot today?" Stella asked as she smiled back and turned to Renée, who joined her on the couch. "I'm super excited, especially for the outfits. We gone look good as fuck," Renée said, dancing in her seat. Jorja walked into the living room, and they greeted her too. She asked what they ate for breakfast, and Renée held up her banana while Stella mentioned having a bagel with cream cheese. Renée smacked her thigh, "Mmct, I dead forgot we had that," annoyed that they had to leave soon.

After Jorja finished making her bagel with cream cheese, they locked the door and headed to the car for their journey to the studio.

"Hey Latonya," Renée greeted, hugging their manager upon arrival. Latonya greeted Jorja and Stella as well and then showed them the set of the music video. She waved them over to the dressing rooms to get their hair and makeup done. "And here's where y'all will get ready."

Inside the dressing rooms, they were warmly welcomed by the hairstylist Aaliyah, makeup artist Jasmine, and fashion stylists Kirsten and Caitriona. "Hey guys," the girls greeted with hugs.

"Nice to see y'all again," Aaliyah smiled, mentioning how they enjoyed helping with everything for their last video, Cardboard Box. Jasmine started doing Renée's makeup, as she would be in the first scene alone. After that, she would do Jorja and Stella's makeup.

While Renée got her hair and makeup done, Jorja and Stella were with Kirsten and Caitriona, getting styled. Once Renée's makeup was finished, she joined Kirsten and Caitriona, who had dressed her in a sleek black breastplate top, black leather pants, and stylish black heels.

 Once Renée's makeup was finished, she joined Kirsten and Caitriona, who had dressed her in a sleek black breastplate top, black leather pants, and stylish black heels

After Renée finished shooting the first scene of the music video, Stella and Jorja playfully strutted towards her, all three laughing and joking. "Look at y'all," Renée hyped up her friends. "We some sexy ass individuals," she added with a grin as they made their way to the set.

Following the director's instructions on where to stand, they started shooting. The song's lyrics blasted through the speakers, "Say you want my body body, But you ain't never do a thing about it, Baby loving you is such a chore, 'Cause you're steady moving immature." They flawlessly executed the choreography, oozing confidence and attitude.

After the shot, the director called them over to show what they had just filmed. "You guys were amazing," he praised, and they expressed their gratitude. "Yes, ponytail!" Jorja snapped her fingers, complimenting Stella on how she incorporated her braided ponytail into the dance.