• eleven

NELLIE

Nala stood behind me as she helped me jump into my jeans. We both groaned in annoyance & eventually gave up.

"All this ass!" Nala slapped my ass & I yelped.

"Bitch ow!" I glared at her & she sighed.

"Wear shorts because all that ass won't fit in these jeans. Also, you want to be comfortable when you're going on a date with Leo, that motherfucker likes crazy fun shit." She slapped both of my cheeks making them jiggle in her hand.

"I want to look cute & I hate my thighs." I rubbed my hands down my face in frustration.

"You'd look cute in shorts. Embrace those thighs bitch." She slapped my thighs from behind & I sigh.

"Anyways, you wouldn't mind donating me some ass would you?" She squeezed my left ass cheek & I snort. I turned around & faced her.

"Donate me some titties & I'll give you some of my ass." I held out my hand & she quickly shook my hand.

"Take em!" She shouted & pressed her chest up against me. I laughed.

•••

LEO

I stand outside my car with a bouquet of white roses in my hand, waiting patiently for Nellie to come down.

After a few more minutes, she walks out of her apartment building with a smile. I lick my lips & my eyes trailed up & down her thick body, a groan leaving my lips at the sight of her biker shorts squeezing her thighs.

"Fuck." I groaned.

She crossed the street & ran over to me. I wrapped my arms around her body & connected our lips, she smiled.

"Hey beautiful." I whispered against her lips.

"Hey." She smiles.

I pull away & hand her the flowers making her eyes shine.

"Thank you." She placed a soft kiss on my lips.

I opened the passenger door & she stepped in, thanking me once again. I shut the door & jogged to the driver's side, opening my door & stepped in.

I start my car & drive off.

"So where are we going?" She tilted her head & I smile.

"Surprise." I looked at her for a split second before focusing back on the road.

"There's a note on the flowers mama." I speak softly, sneaking glances her way as she looked for the note.

We stopped at a red light & I watch as she opened the small envelope revealing the note.

"Can I be your Timon?" She reads & I laugh.

"Yes or no pumbaa?" I smiled & she snorts.

"Yes Timon." She poked my cheek & my heart warms. I pull off & head to our destination, a wide smile plastered on my face.