• thirty nine

A/n- comment & I mean COMMENTTTTTT. thank you❤️.

NELLIE

A wicked smile formed on my lips as I approached the black double doors. I put the passcode on the keypad on the wall & the doors began opening. This room has been freshly built & neither Leo or me have been in this room yet.

I stepped into the massive room & the red lights came to life revealing the sex room, filled with nothing but slutty shit.

I headed over to the red painted wall filled with blacks toys & grabbed a small vibrator. Then I opened a drawer, grabbing hand cuffs & a black blind fold.

I smiled to myself. Now, I have to get dressed. I've never been a fan of lingeries but Nala had gotten me one a while back when Leo & I first began dating.

I have it somewhere in my closet. I bolted out of the room & locked the door by putting the passcode on it.

I head upstairs & stand in front of our bedroom door. I hide the things under my shirt before opening our bedroom door, finding Leo laid on his back staring up at the mirror above him.

I closed the door behind me & bolted into my closet, not sparing him a glance.

I quickly placed the things on the small counter in the center of my closet & stripped out of my clothes. I went through the drawers looking for the yellow lingerie Nala gave me & I finally found it.

I picked it up & stared at it in pure confusion. I have NO clue on how to put it on but I have to figure it out.

I sighed to myself.

Try number one. I said to myself as I attempted to put on the lace.

•••

I jumped when Leo knocked on my closet door.

"Mama you okay?" He questioned & I groaned.

"Yeah! Don't come in here!" I shouted. I bent down & stared at his shadow from under the door.

"Okay."

He walked away & I sighed. After many failed attempts of trying to put this piece of cloth on my body, I have finally succeeded.

I stood in front of the full body mirror & smiled. I loved the way the color yellow made my skin look.

I turned around & my eyes widened. My ass looked good & fatter. I jumped making my ass move like water.

I backed away from the mirror & grabbed the long black silk robe from the hanger.

I slipped it on & tied the knot in the front. I grabbed the things off the counter & put them in the robe's pocket. I smiled to myself & stepped out of my closet finding Leo sat up against the headboard.

His lower body was covered by the white sheets on our bed. I could see the outline of his print in the sheets. I gulped & slowly approached the bed.

"What were you doing?" He chuckled & I shrugged.

"Do you trust me?" I questioned & he smiled.