• twenty three

LEO

A month ahead.

I sit at my desk typing away on my laptop quietly. There's a soft knock at the door & a smile began forming on my lips.

"Come in!" I shouted & I watched carefully as the door knob turned. The door opened slowly revealing Nellie dressed in a zebra onesie.

"Hey beautiful." I chuckled & she smiled. She entered my office with her hands behind her back.

I quirked up an eyebrow & leaned back in my seat crossing my arms over my chest, a bit curious to know what she's hiding behind her back.

"What are you hiding?"

"A clear 9 inch dildo." She smirked & I scoff.

"That was oddly specific." I chuckled & she tilted her head, a bright smile plastered on her face.

I stand from my chair & walk around my desk, approaching her. I wrap my arms around her waist & lower my head, placing a soft kiss on her lips.

"What's behind your back?" I whispered & she pulled away.

"The last rice crispy treat." She whispered & I smirk.

"Give it." I held out my hand & she scoffed.

"Uh no."

"My dog died." I chuckled & she rolled her eyes.

"When you were 6 & also, I might die today so I will enjoy the last rice crispy." She shrugged & I scoff.

"Yeah right." I laughed. She backed away & plopped down on the black leather couch in my office. I take a seat beside her & she placed her legs on my lap.

"Don't forget about the opening of Apollo's new club tonight." She reminded me for the 20th time today & I sigh.

"If it isn't you, it's megamind or Apollo reminding me. I won't forget." I groaned & she held her hands up in defense.

"Sorry, just saying." She rolled her eyes & I tap her forehead. She stuck out her tongue & I do the same.

"Stupid."

•••

NELLIE

I sat on the bed & watched Leo as he placed the Rolex watch on his left wrist, the diamonds glistened in the light. He then sprayed himself in expensive cologne.

He is dressed in all black suit with shiny black red bottom shoes. His dark curls are neatly slicked back, not a single curl out of place. His diamond earrings & diamond chain glistened beautifully.

I bit my lip & felt myself getting turned on at the sight of MY man.

I watched him as he tucked in his black 9mm gun at the back of his pants & covered the gun with his suit jacket.

"Are you done eye fucking me?" He turned around & faced me with a smirk. I shook my head.

"No, I want you to fuck me." I stood up & approached him.