• eighteen

NELLIE

I swallow the lump in my throat & trace my tongue over my dry lips, the sight in front of me making my breath hitch. Leo stands in front of me in his towel, the water droplets dropping from his chin, to his broad chest, to his abs, then to his V line.

I gulp. He's speaking but I'm not listening, my gaze remains on his sharp v line. My gaze drops to the big bulge in his towel & my pussy gains a heartbeat. I zone out not caring if he's speaking or not.

"Gargamel?!" He shouted snapping me out of my daze.

"Huh?"

"You're staring at me like I'm a piece of meat." He chuckled & I look away embarrassed.

"Uh sorry." I whispered. I slowly turn my head to look at him once again & we lock eyes, a smirk forms on his lips.

I hop off his bed & head over to him wrapping my arms around his naked torso. He leans down & places a soft kiss on my head.

"I want to suck to your dick." I blurted out boldly & he chokes.

"Pardon?" He quirked up an eyebrow, I don't miss the smirk forming on his lips.

"Yeah..." I whispered, a small laugh escaped my lips.

"Baby-" I cut him off.

"Yes or no?" I looked up at him & his green eyes darkened.

"I have a meeting in 20 minutes." He chuckled & I shrugged.

"You'll go to your meeting smiling & giggling." I smiled & he laughed.

"Go on then." He unwrapped his towel from his waist & it to fell on the ground pooling around his feet. His semi hard dick hits my stomach & I smile.

I kneel on the ground, our eyes remain on each other.

"Do you want me to guide you?"

"Nope, I've watched enough videos." I admitted & a loud laugh erupts from his chest.

"Yeah?" He bit his lip as he stared down at me & I smile. I wrapped my hand around his thick veiny dick softly & he took in a sharp he breath.

I place soft kisses on his tip & I cup his balls with my left hand, softly massaging them as his dick grew in my hand. A low moan left his lips at the sudden contact.

I stick out my tongue & lick his tip, purposely running my tongue over his urethral opening. I begin stroking him as I rotate my wrist. I close my lips around his tip & suck on it as we hold eye contact. I watch as his face twists in pleasure, moans threatening to escape.

I smile & take him further into my mouth, I gag for a split second before relaxing my throat like Nala & the videos I've watched taught me.

He groans & places both of his hands on my head softly. He began to play with my hair as I sucked him off, my other hand massaging his balls.

I let his dick fall from my mouth with a pop & a bit of spit runs down my chin. I stroke him as my thumb rubs over his frenulum continuously & he moans, his eyes fluttering shut.