• twenty

NELLIE

I stiffen at his words. I turn my head & he's staring intensely into my eyes.

"You love me?" I gulped, my heart skipping a beat.

"Yes mama, I love you." He chuckled.

He parked his car in a random parking lot & leaned back in his seat. He hooked his finger under my chin pulling my face closer to his, our lips brushing up against each other's.

I've been wanting to say it for a while but I was afraid, so I waited until he said the 3 words first.

He captured my lips into a kiss & butterflies began flowing in my belly.

"I love you too." I whispered against his lips & I can feel him smile.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah." I smiled. We pulled away & his cheeks turn into a light shade of pink.

"Look at your cracka ass blushing." I joked & he pushed my head, a small laugh leaving my his lips.

"Let's eat."

•••

A week ahead.

Nala sits beside me with a smile & I gulp nervously. I fold my clothes & place them in my suitcase. Nala & I are currently packing all of my clothes because I'm moving out of my apartment & I'm officially staying with Leo.

He wanted me to move in with him sooner but my lease wasn't up yet.

I feel my heart pound against my chest at the thought of what I plan on doing tonight.

"You okay?" Nala broke the silence & I sigh.

"Uh yeah." I semi lied.

"Spill it. Come on." She stopped folding & fully faced me. I laugh softly.

"It's nothing serious, I'm just nervous." I whisper & she quirked up an eyebrow.

"Nervous? Why?"

"I think I'm ready to give myself to him, but I just... I don't know." I sighed & her eyes widen.

"Look, don't 'think' you're ready. Either you're ready or you're not & it's okay, no need to rush something that will eventually come naturally. You should be 100% comfortable before fully giving yourself to someone." She smiled, her warm smile calming my nerves.

"From what you've told me, he's patient with you. So if you're not ready, I'm sure he'd understand. If not, I'll burn his ass up." She tickled my belly & I laugh.

"No need to do that." I nudge her face & she frowns.

"& I am ready, I'm just afraid I guess. I'm 100% comfortable with him but I don't know if I'm 100% comfortable with myself. I never have been & I don't think I will ever be, at least not anytime soon." I speak softly & she nodded her head.

"I understand. But I'm going to warn you, your first time will hurt like fucking hell. You're going to feel like your pussy is being ripped apart, especially if he's big." She warned & my throat went dry.