• thirty five

A/N: comment!

LEO

2 months ahead.

Nellie bolted out of the bathroom & tripped on the carpet falling face first on the ground making me laugh.

The sex room in our home has been built . 3 days ago, I told her that it's finally done & ready to be used. Since then she has been avoiding me like the plague.

"You okay?" I chuckled & she groaned. She slowly stood up from the ground & held onto her towel.

"Hello?" I called out & she avoided my gaze.

"Leo..." she whispered & I smirked.

"Can I have a kiss?" I questioned & she slowly turned around facing me.

"Just a kiss, nothing more."

"Just a kiss baby." I held my hands up in defense & she nodded. She dragged her feet towards me & I wrapped my arms around her body.

I lowered my head & connected our lips. My hands traveled down to her ass & cupped her ass cheeks in my hands lifting her off the ground making her wrap her legs around me.

I sat her down on the sink & deepened our kiss. I parted her legs further apart with my knee & she quickly broke our kiss.

"Don't we have a business dinner to go to at your restaurant?" She whispered as she slowly hopped off the sink & I chuckled.

"So? Just a quickie wouldn't hurt." I shrugged.

"Please." She looked away & scoffed. I smirked & backed away giving her space to walk out of the bathroom.

"I'll go easy on you." I smiled & she turned around. I laughed at her face, she didn't believe a single word.

"Yeah right." She rolled her eyes.

"I'm serious." I chuckled & she shook her head.

"Mhm."

•••

My gaze remained on Nellie's ass as she walked in front of me. My dick hardened & I bit my lip, proud to say that her ass belongs to me.

"Baby?" I called out & she turned around, facing me with furrowed eyebrows.

"Yeah?"

"Gimme kiss." I poked out my lips & she laughed softly. She walked over to me & pecked my lips making me frown.

"Come on." She whispered. She grabbed my hand & interlocked our fingers. We entered the vip room & I groaned in annoyance catching everyone's attention, including hers.

"What's wrong?" She mouthed.

I wrapped my arm around her waist firmly & lowered my head so I'd whisper in her ear.

"I want to fuck the shit out of you right now. Bend you over & just fuck you." I whispered & her body tensed. I smiled & pulled away.