• forty one

A/n: comment❤️

LEO

I carried the wheel chair upstairs into our bedroom. I entered our bedroom finding Nellie sat up against the headboard with a bowl of strawberries in her hands. I closed the door behind me & placed the chair in the corner.

"I hate you so much." She laughed & I chuckled.

"You sure as hell love my dick though." I retorted & she scoffed, shaking her head.

"Nope, I hate it now too." She shrugged & I rolled my eyes.

"I did promise you I would put you in a wheelchair, did I not?" I quirked up an eyebrow & she flipped me off.

I got on the bed & sat beside her. I grabbed both of her legs & placed them on my lap, softly caressing her soft skin.

Her legs shook on my lap making me smile. They haven't stopped shaking since yesterday, her body is still receiving after shocks from multiple orgasms.

We have been playing a dangerous game. She isn't on birth control anymore nor is she taking the after pills.

If she's pregnant, she's pregnant.

•••

NELLIE

I stared at the wheel chair across from me & groaned. I really thought this man was bluffing. I didn't expect him to actually put me in a fucking wheel chair. I still haven't used it though.

I should've backed down.

If it isn't the consequences of my own actions.

My body still jerked from time to time because of the after shocks, & I can barely feel my legs, they're numb.

I sighed & laid back on the bed. I gazed up at the mirror above me & tilted my head, staring at myself in the mirror.

A knock on the door caught my attention & I slowly sat up.

"Come in!" I shouted.

I couldn't open the door myself or I'd fall on my face, & also I don't want to use the wheelchair.

The door slowly opened revealing Leo's cousin, Alejandro. The air shifted & goosebumps created on my skin, his aura was dark & dangerous. I gulped.

"Hi." I whispered. I waved at him & he nodded his head.

"Leonardo is in a meeting & he requested me to watch over you." He spoke smoothly. His deep voice caught me completely off guard.

His voice is deep deep.

"No need, I'm okay." I smiled & he blankly stared at me, silently.

"Also, he wants you to be dressed by 6 pm. He's taking you somewhere." He spoke & I sighed.

Leonardo Valentino.

The bastard knows I could barely walk.

"In a wheelchair?" I questioned & he just stared at me.