Chapter 1

Enjoy Reading 🎭
_

__________________________

Dil kyu ye mera shor kare song played in the background and the lights fell on the stage where a person is standing not facing the stage.

He is wearing a stylish black suit with a plane black dupatta around his neck.

Dil kyun yeh mera shor kare

He turned around and walked in front slowly. Looking at the balcony of the hall in front of him where his wife was standing drooling over her husband once again.

Idhar nahi
Udhar nahi
Teri Ore Chale

His body swayed along with the music. His index finger indicating towards her.

Dil kyun yeh mera shor kare

His eyes didn't move from her. She so wanted to join him but she stood freeze there looking at the view. Her heart was pounding in her chest.

Idhar nahi
Udhar nahi
Teri Ore Chale

He turned around and clicked his fingers twice. And the music changed to dholna from dil toh pagal h.

His friends entered on the stage. Arslan, Sheikh, Ishaan, Punit, Haarsh, Arjit, Zain, Sunny Shrenik, both Rahul and Eijaz and a few more joined him.

Kab tak chup baithe ab to kuch hai bolna
Lalalalala

And they started the 90's dance moves.

Kuch tum bolo Kuch hum bole o dholna

He raised his eyebrows at her while she giggled.

Kab tak chup baithe ab to kuch hai bolna

Their female partners (including Krishna, Chaaru and others) joined them all apart from Aly.

Kuch tum bolo kuch hum bole o dholna

He indicated his hand for her to come but she refused showing her tongue to him. And there were hootings all over.

Mar jaana tha yeh Bhed nahin tha kholna
O dholna
O dholna

He made a dramatic sad face when she refused to join him.

Kab tak chup baithe ab to kuch hai bolna
Kuch tum bolo kuch hum bole o dholna

They all faced their back to the stage. The music and lights changed once again.

And then played the oh ho ho ho by Sukhbir

Taare gin gin yaad ‘ch teri
Main taan jaagan raatan nu
Rok na pavan ankhiyan vichon
Gham diya barsatan nu

Oh ho ho ho
Oh ho ho ho
Oh ho ho ho
Oh ho ishq tera tadapave

Oh ho ho-oh ho ho ishq tera tadpave

And they set the stage on fire. Everyone present there were grooving along with them.

After a few more punjabi songs their performance ended with the instrumental tune of pyaar ek tarfaa with poppers and party sprayer all over the stage.

And their eyes met conveying a lot of things without words.

Suddenly her expressions changed into a smirk. And she indicated him 'now it's my turn'.

He chuckled and rubbed his moist eyes.

They got off the stage and took their seats.

_________________________________

Are you'll excited for Jasmin's performance?

______________________________________