Chapter 8

Jasmin was smiling sheepishly sitting on the couch while Aly was scrolling his phone grumpily. He glanced at her once.

"Jasmin bs kar, ek toh saara surprise bigad diya or ab hss rhi h" He said huffing.

"Aww mera baby" She got up and sat beside him on the another couch where he was sitting "Bigaada kahan maine baby, jaa toh rhe haina"

"Haa lekin mujhe vo surprise rakhna tha"

"Ab galti se tujhe phone pe baat karte hue sun liya toh isme meri kya galti, tujhe dhyaan rakhna chahiye tha" She shrugged.

"Jaa tu" He was clearly irritated.

"Aly ye possible bhi nhi tha ok, tickets book hoti, flight se jaate ........mujhe pta chl hi jaata"

"Vo m apne aap handle kar leta" He looked at her.

"Achaa vo kaise?" She aksed.

"Tujhe suitcase me bnd karke leke jaata"

"Shut up" Saying she got up from there.

He held her hand and pulled her on him hugging her tight. He kissed her cheeks deeply.

"Ab dekhna beta tuu" He said in a long breath with a smirk on his face.

"Kya dekhna" She asked suspiciously.

"Honeymoon pe jaa rhe haina" tracing his nose on her cheeks sensually "Saari hasi gayab ho jayegi" whispered huskily "Bs mera naam yaad rahega tujhe, ahha!"

"Htt gnda" She pushed him by his face and got up from his lap. He laughed.

"Bhag le kitna dur bhagegi" He lied on the couch streching his body. "2 din baad bachke kaha bhagegi" He raised his eyebrows at her.

She tried to control her blush and went to bedroom.

Aly followed her after a while and saw her with the bags and suitcases.

"Wapas packing kar ri h?"

"Hanji, ab jo ki mujhe pta chl gya h hum kahan jaa rahe h toh m packing apne hisaab se karungi"

Aly rolled his eyes and sat on the bed using his phone. Jasmin smiled and continued with the packing.

_____________________________

ON VIDEO CALL

J: (excitedly) Ilham tujhe pta h maine pta laga liya hum honeymoon pe kahan jaa rhe h. Acha guess kar hum kahan jaa rhe h?

A: Usko kya guess karne bol rhi h usse pta h (He was sitting beside her on the bed)

J: Really? (Ilham nodded)

I: maine or Danish ne isko itne ideas diye yhaa jaao vhaa jaao ye Karo vo kro but atlast isne khud hi decide Kara

Jasmin smiled.

D: Aly kuch tips chahiye ho toh btadena (Danish said peeking into the screen)

Jasmin turned the camera towards Aly hiding her red cheeks. While Aly was biting his cheeks inwardly. Before it could go further Aly disconnected the call saying there is some network issue. Ilham and Danish laughed seeing their faces.

The call ended with their fun banters and chit chats.

"Isko kya tips chahiye ye toh pro h" Jasmin said pulling Aly's cheeks "Ye na sabko tips dede hh..."

"Achaa" He raised his one eyebrow at her.

"Or kya"

"Aisa kya pro wala kaam Kiya maine"

"6 mahine ho gye na shadi ko dekh liya maine"

"6 hi toh mahine huye h abhi tune dekha hi kya h" He kept his phone aside. Jasmin sensed him moving towards her, she hurriedly got up from the bed.

"Oyeee..... Idhar aaaa" Aly said lying on the bed flat.

"Niiiiiiiiiiii......." Jasmin giggled. "Mujhe kaam h abhi smjha" She picked her pc and headphones and headed towards the living room.

__________________________

"Finalllyyyy kal hum itne dino baad kahi ghumne jaayenge" Jasmin said climbing on Aly's lap who was sitting on the couch in hall. Her excitement was clearly visible on her face. And Aly was smiling seeing her happiness.

He pecked her eyes and caressed her cheeks.

"Vse kya kya explore karenge agar vo btadeta toh...." She said smiling sheepishly.

"Ek aur baar puch or trip cancel" He replied.

"No no no...... Acha nhi puchungi" She said pecking her lips.

"Good girl" He pulled her closer keeping her legs on either side of him. They stayed like this for sometime feeling each other's warmth.

AT NIGHT

Jasmin stood facing her back towards the wall. Aly was in front of her entwining his hands with her. She was trying to maintain distance between them pushing him by his hands lightly. But he had entwined their hands tightly.

"Aly kal jaare hai na hum, vha kar lena jo karna h mai nahi rokungi promise" Jasmin said giggling a bit.

"Just a quickiee pls, mujhe neend nhi aayegi" He said moving a little closer to her still holding her hands.

"Kyu nhi aayegi neend, tu toh jaldi bhi utha tha aaj"

"Mere hormones bhot uchal rahe h aaj" He laughed. "Honeymoon ka soch soch kar..... chl nhi karna toh thike aaja sote h"

"Achaa thik h lekin......"

"Lekin?"

"Tu mujhe thakayega nahi kal jaana bhi h na, quickee mtlb quickee tk hi rhna chahiye"

"Nahi rhne dete h tu soja" He said pecking her knuckles.

"Aly you can't backout now, tune aisi baate bol bol k mujhe vo kardiya aur tu ab...." She pouted.

"Kaisi baate bol bol k maine kya kar diya? Mai kuch smjha nahi?" He teased her.

"Alyyyyyy tu..." Before she could say further he captured her lips. He squeezed her hands kissing her deeply. His hands travelled from her palms to her shoulders then to her waist very quickly, he then held her butts and made her wrap her legs around his crotch. Their genitals rubbed against each other creating a sudden rush of hormones inside their bodies.

He quickly removed their lower clothes and took her against the wall. After giving her a few thrust, he sat on the couch with her on his lap. She moved her head back and held his shoulders for support when he pounded hard into her squeezing her butts. She removed her top and his tee which was stoping the direct contact of their upper bodies.

They continued making love to each other not stopping it just to the quickee. Love and desires took over their mind and souls making them forget the world.

_________________________________

Can you guess ye dono kahan jaayenge for their honeymoon?😗

You can DM or comment whatever you wanna read in the upcoming chapters.

🤍