Chapter 16

"Jasmin.....Jasmin uth" Aly was shaking jas and trying to wake her up in the morning.

"Aly paach minute aur plssssssss"

"Jasmin 10 already bjj chuke h, 2 baje Mumbai ki flight h tujhe chlna h toh uthjaa......"

She still didn't move.

"Jasmin tujhe pta h Mera shoot h...... Achaa fir m jaa rha hu tu aajana ek 2 din baaad hmmm...." He said.

She then slowly sat up on the bed while glaring him. He chuckled and sat beside her taking her into his embrace. He made her wear a shirt and started arranging their bags.
__________________________________

Till 5 pm they were back to their Mumbai house and got busy into their daily routine again.

After few days they went to meet Dishul's baby girl. Only they four were at home. They brought a lot of gifts for her.

Raisha was in Aly's arms since they came. She was giggling while Aly was entertaining her by making different faces in front of her. Jasmin was staring lovingly at both of them. Dishul too had smiles on their faces.

"Baby .. chachu bolo chachu...." Aly said swinging Raisha in his arms.

"Aly vo sirf teen mahine ki hai...." Jasmin said laughing.

"Haa aur vo pehle papa bolegi..... Haina mera bachaaaa......." Rahul said leaning towards Raisha.

"Nhiiii........ 9 mahine maine usse apne andr rakha h ........ Meri bachi pehle mumma bolegi......haina my baby......." Disha said. Hearing her mother's voice Raisha started kicking her legs and hands in the air with a wide smile.

"Awww.... Disha she recognises your voice" Jasmin said.

"Hmm and not only my voice she recognises everything around Jasmin............ Hum sochte h bache h inhe kya hi pta chlega but nhi vo bol nhi paate lekin unhe Smjh sb kuch aata hai"

"Wow great observation Disha ji" Aly said praising her.

"Haa aur ab chl baby ko mujhe de" Jasmin said trying to take Raisha into her arms.

But he moved his arms away not letting her take away.

"De na Aly baby ko........" Jasmin said pouting.

"I'll give you another one" He said winking at her.

While Jasmin took a second to understand his joke and here Aly and Rahul rolled around laughing loudly. Disha too laughed palming her mouth.

"Aly....kutte" Jas slapped on his shoulder "Abhi Disha ne bola na bache sb samjhte h"

"Itna bhi nhi smjhte Jasmin" Disha interrupted.

Now they three started laughing again. Jasmin turned her face away from them crossing her arms around her chest.

"Arey..... Le baba.." Aly said putting Raisha in Jasmin's lap. She smilingly cradled her into her arms. 

Rahul sat beside Aly and put his hand around his shoulder. "Haa toh tum log kb mujhe chachu bnaaoge" Rahul whispered in his ear.

He chuckled "Bhai ek saal bhi nhi hua h abhi shadi ko"

"Haa toh kuch hi din baaki h anniversary pe hi kardi shuruwaat"

"Abey saale" He removed Rahul's hand from his shoulder and they both started laughing.

"Kya fusfusa rhe ho dono?" Jasmin and Disha looked at them raising their eyebrows.

"Vo mai keh Raha tha ki Jasmin" Rahul said and Jasmin asked him to continue " Tum dono pe ek webseries bnni chahiye.......aur Maine toh title bhi soch liya hai"