Chapter 6

"Jasminnnn... you okay?" Nidhi asked walking fastly towards Jasmin who just stumbled a bit.

"Haa I'm fine thoda leg twist ho gya bss" She replied standing straight.

"Are you sure?" Nidhi asked again.

"Yeah I'm fine"

"Okay...... Chlo phir bahar chalte h sbke paas"

Jasmin hummed and followed her. All of them including the elders were chilling in the garden area.

She peeked towards Aly once who looked at her at the same time. Exchanging glances she took her seat.

They were casually having a conversation about random stuffs while Jasmin was silent just listening to them and somewhere in her own world.

Aly was noticing her after every minute. Elders moved inside after about an hour.

After a while the rest of them decided to watch a movie together. They moved to one of the room laying mattress on the floor.  They turned the lights off as well making the environment all cosy with blankets all over.

Aly intentionally laid beside Jasmin, a little away from all of them.

The movie started and all of them got engrossed in it apart from Aly. He was a bit concerned about Jasmin as he was noticing her behaviour since morning.

"Kya hua h tujhe? Thik h tu?" He finally asked her making sure nobody is paying attention to them but to the movie.

"Kya hua h? Kuch nhi" She casually replied playing with his palm which was on her waist. Her focus was towards the screen.

He then turned her completely towards him pulling her waist. "Alyyyy...... Movieee" She whined.

"Kitni baar dekhegi ye movie?"

"Haa lekin....."

"Ssshhh" He kept his finger on her lips, his another hand travelled inside her shirt.

She sucked her breath while her eyes widened. "Alyy sb log h yahaa kya kr ra h?" She tried to remove his hand.

They were whisper talking.

"Vo sb chod ye btaa itni weak kyu lgri h? Kal raat ki wajah se?" He asked roaming his hand softly all over her back.

"Alyyyy" She put her forehead against his chest and blushed slightly remembering their first intimate moments.

He chuckled and caressed her hairs.

"Bol na kya baat h?" He asked again.

"Hmmm vo thodi tiredness hori h  aur neend bhi aari h"

"Hmmmm" He sighed "Aur kuch? I mean koi problem toh nhi hori na? Koi uneasiness?"

"Nhi Aly I'm fine"

"Pakka?"

"Hmmm" She looked up at him and he jabbed a quick kiss on her lips. And they again went back to same position.

。⁠♡♡♡⁠。

Two days went by like this with them enjoying to the fullest. After that more of their friends from Jammu and Mumbai joined them for the Holi party.

Performing the Holi Puja the elders left to explore the nearby places taking the munchkins with them. 

On the day of Holi, the party continued till afternoon. All of them enjoyed. Few left for their homes as well.

It was evening time. All of them had taken shower and changed into fresh clothes. They were no more throwing colours and water.

Jasmin was wearing a plane cotton saree.