Chapter 17

Jasmin stirred in her sleep hearing the continuous ringing of alarm. She put it off and turned to the other side only to melt at the beautiful view. She smiled with the sleepy eyes and caressed his face.

He too opened his eyes slowly and smiled at her. She pulled his cheeks and jumped on him.

He chuckled holding her. 

"Happy anniversary babyy" She whispered and kissed on his bare chest.

"Hmm..... Happy first anniversary" He smiled and kissed on her head.

They stayed like this for a few minutes.

"Raatko kitne baje aaya tha?" She asked looking up at him.

"1 bje tu uthi toh thi" He replied with the sleepy voice.

"Haa prr maine time ni dekha thaa...... Tu thoda or rest kar m aati hu" She said and went to the restroom.

He closed his eyes and slept again in no time.

________________________

Jasmin was praying when Aly came out of room and joined her. She turned after a while and looked at him "Aly nahaa toh leta yrrr" and went towards the kitchen.

"Mnn saaf hona chahiye babyyy" He too followed her.

She rolled her eyes and took the coffee cups from the house helper.

They both entered the room and settled on the couch.

She was about to sip the coffee but he held her hand in between and put the coffee back on the table. She raised her eyebrows in confusion but without saying anything he joined their lips. She smiled and held his cheeks in reflex.

He held her nape to keep her on place. He kissed her lovingly moulding her lips with his and she gave in equally.

They parted panting and he pecked her.

He straightened and taking some deep breaths started sipping the coffee. While she was still in daze and rubbed her cheeks with her palms to calm herself.

He chuckled and jabbed a kiss on her cheeks.

She smiled. "Aly Karjat k plan ka......?"

He made a puppy face looking at her.

She chuckled. "I know you're tired from shoots" She pulled his cheeks. "So let's stay at home and enjoy"

"Enjoy?" He said raising his one eyebrow.

"Yess....... Enjoy being together" She shifted closer to him and hugged his body with her arms. He kissed her forehead and put his arms around her neck.
_____________________________

After having their lunch they were resting for a while. Aly was continuously on the phone pissing Jasmin. She tried to snatch his phone but he was fast enough to move his hand to the other side.

"Alyy...... not done yrrr"

"Rakhraa hu...... but you'll have to get up"

"Get up?........Whyyyyyyy?"

"Kyoki hum bahar jaa rhe h" He replied.

"Bahar Kahan?"

He quickly got up and pulled her out of the bed.

"Dinner p"

"Aly din k 3:30 bje konsa dinner hota hai?"

"Hota h baby tu jaa na ready hoke aaa" He said pushing her inside the changing room leaving her confused. Till then he packed their clothes in a bag and got ready. She came out wearing skirt, crop top and a denim jacket.