Chapter 3

Enjoy Reading 🎭
_______________________________

.

.

He carried her to one of the room on the ground floor which was booked for them.

He entered and dropped her on her feets. She let her body loosely fell on the huge fluffy and comfy bed.

He chuckled and removed his blazer throwing it away. She spreads her arms indicating him to come.

He gets on the bed and digs his face in her crook. They remained in the same position for a few minutes.

"Ye performance kb prepare Kiya?" He asked breaking the silence.

"Kyu jnaab surprise dena sirf aapko hi aata h kya?"

He sniggered and raised his head from her neck to look at her.

.

.

.

.

.

.

And they got lost into each other for the thousandth time. Staring at each other they shared some precious moments of love.

.

.

.

.

After that he helped her to adjust her dress and then they joined the party.

She had to literally drag him outside as he wasn't ready to leave her and go out. He wanted to spend some time with her.

Though they got married but they haven't spend any quality time with each other yet. Things have kept them busy since last few months. And the past week was the most hectic for them as they got married.

The party had started very early. It was around 10 pm when Aly dragged her outside the hall informing his few close friends. They posed for the media and left from there.

She kept on asking him where they were going but he kept on ignoring till he dragged her inside the car.

He sighed starting the car engine.

"Kahaaa jaayenge Jasmin offcourse hum ghar jaa rhe h"

"Oooooo....lekin tere ghr ya mere ghr" she asked being confused.

"Hmaare Ghar" he replied with a smile.

"Haa prr vo toh abhi ready nhi hua h na?"

"Kyuu? Mera ghr tera nii h? Or tera ghr mera nhi h?" He raised his eyebrows at her.

"You are my home Aly, lekin tu abhi baat Mt ghuma ........ btaa na hum kahaa Jaa rhe h" she whined not getting a straight reply.

"Surrrpriiiiseeee........." He stretched the word smiling widely.

"Alyyyyyyyyy"

"Patience my baby patience" he said pulling her cheeks.

She knew he isn't going to tell her anyways. So she sat quite sighing at him.

She was familiar with these roads a bit but she couldn't exactly recognise the area.

He drove into the parking lot of a building and stopped the car. Then it clicked her mind.

"Alyyyyyyy"

"Hmmm?"

"Ye toh hmaara nya ghr h na"

"Hm mne bola toh tha hum hmaare ghr Jaa rhe h.....prr tu h hi itni dumbo kyaa kruu m teraaaa haaaaye" she punched his arm at his dramatic reply.