Chapter 4

It was almost a week now since they got married. And it was hell hectic for them. They both shifted their things to their new home and also wrapped up the post wedding things and all.

They finally got a day free when all the things were done. They first went to the spa and came back home after lunch.

It was around 4PM and they were relaxing on the couch while watching TV. Aly was sitting there while Jasmin was laying with her legs on his lap.

The door bell rang.

Aly knew who was there so he asked Jasmin to open the door. He wanted to surprise her.

"Aly yrr m bhot thak gyi tu jaa na pls" She said pushing him with her legs.

"Nhi tujhe hi jaana pdega, chl jldi uth" He said pulling her holding both of her hands.

Till then Mickey opened the door and Aly's whole family was there.

The first thing they saw was them fighting over who will open the door. Their first reaction was Inka kuch nhi ho skta.

"Arey bss kro bhi hum toh khud hi aagye" Ilham di said dropping the munchkins on the sofas.

"Aap sb...." She hurriedly gets up to welcome them and met everyone.

After about half an hour the doorbell rang again and this time Aly forcefully pushed her to open the door and there were her parents.

"Mumma Papa" She hugged both of them.

The families spent the evening together with lots of joy and happiness. They had already connected well during the wedding functions.

They did their dinner. The elders were chilling in the hall's balcony. Ilham di and Danish Sir were busy with the munchkins while JasLy were busy in the kitchen with Mickey.

After Mickey left from there. Aly came towards her and kept his hand around her neck snuggling his nose in her cheeks.

"Aaj toh hum sath m soyenge na?"

"Umm kya pta abhi"

"Pls yrr pichle ek hafte se humne thik se time spend nii kiya.....aadha time tu vha dusre ghr p thi.....pls mujhe aaj hug krke sona h" He backhugged.

"Achaa thik h ...........lekin abhi sb h yhaa toh ho skta h kiiiii......."

"Nhi nhi........tu bol dena hmaari shaadi ho gyi h ab hme sath m hi sona padega"

"Shut up........chl htt abhi bahar chlte h"

______________________________

Their home was really huge. A 4BHK.

Everybody settled. Jas's parents in one room. Aly's parents in another room. Sheikh and Danish slept in the hall's balcony. Darain and Ibrahim also slept there.

Now Ibbu and Daneen were playing with their Jash and their mumma Ilham. While Aly was waiting in the bedroom for her.

Waiting enough he went there and saw them fighting with the pillows.

"Arey subah uthna nhi h kya.....chlo sojaao" He said entering inside the room. "Chl Jasmin sone de bacho ko"

"No no no Jash hmaare sath soyengii" Saying they both jumped over her. She too hugged them back.

He took his phone and texted her. Through his eyes he indicated her to check her phone.

'Jasmin plssss'

'tu jaa m 5 mint m aari hu inko sulaake'

'pkka?'

'haa baby promise'