Chapter 14

By 11:30PM Jas reached their Jammu house. One of Aly's cousin went to pick her up. After meeting everyone she came to their room and settled her bags aside. She looked around the room and smiled. She was already missing Aly. Post marriage she first time came to Jammu.

After changing and getting fresh she immediately video called Aly and he picked up on the first ring.

"Hmm hmm hmm mere call ka hi wait kar rha tha haa first ring pe you picked up the call ......... Are you missing me already Mr. Aly Goni" Saying she lied on the bed and rolled around relaxing herself.

"Tujhe pta hai mai iss time phone pe hi hota hu" He said smiling.

"Ohh toh mtlb you're not missing me?" She raised her eyebrows.

"Aisa maine kb bola?"

She huffed. "Aly either say I'm missing you or I'm disconnecting the call...."

"Arey ye kya baat Hui?" He chuckled.

"Yahi baat hai jaldi bol"

"Arey ofcourse I'm missing you baba isme bolne ka kya hai......."

"Haa good boy.......... Chl bye mujhe neend aari h I'm hell tired"

"Oye.........."

"Kyaaaaa?"

"Thodi der on rakh" He said laying down properly on the bed.

"Hmmm" She covered herself with the quilt and settled phone with the support of pillow. She closed her eyes and he started staring at her.

"Jasmin jyaada neend aari hai toh tu soja hum kal baat karenge"

She smiled with closed eyes. "Nhi Aly I'm just tired tu bol"

She opened her eyes again after a while when she didn't hear him.

She saw him staring at her intensely. She clicked her fingers in front of the screen and put her face on the pillow, her palms below her cheeks. "Kya sochra hai....?" She asked.

He smiled. "Mai sochra tha ki.........."

"Kii......?" She asked him to continue.

"Ki......... I wanna make love to you in that room" He said and smiled mischievously.

His words sent jitters in her body and she bit her lips inwardly to control her blush. "Aly mujhe neend aari hai m sori hu"

"Arey Puri baat toh sun...."

"Kyaaaaaa" She asked trying to control her smile.

"Humne apne Jammu Wale room m kiya nahi na kuch waha ki bhi pyaar bhari kuch memories honi chahiye Naa..." He took a pillow and hugged it tightly.

"Haa thik h chl phone rakh"

"Double doors h usme room almost soundproof hi hai......" He teased her smiling continuously.

"Alyyyy........" She widened her eyes at him.

"Kaafi cozy room h maza jyaad aayega........" He continued.

"Alyyyy mai phone rkhri hu byeeeeee" She immediately cut the call making him giggle.

After the call disconnected she buried her face in the pillow blushing uncontrollably. "kutta har time chedta rehta hai" She murmured and slept after a while dreaming about themselves.

Aly too was smiling widely. He opened his gallery and scrolling fastly he stopped at one of her random picture. He caressed the photo with his thumb and kissed it. "I Love you" He whispered and keeping the phone beside he too slept.