Chapter 5

This chapter contains mature content.
___________________________________

Next morning

Jasmin woke up and came out of the room rubbing her eyes. She saw the whole family in the living area with their suitcases. She got quite shocked.

She was about to say something when Ilham interrupted "Jasmin humlog tum dono ka jo Mumbai wala resort waha Jaa rhe h............. Chaar din baad Holi haina sb milkar vhi celebrate krenge"

"Haa lekin mujhe toh pta hi nhi tha...... M toh tyaar bhi nii hui" She pouted.

"Tum dono 2 din baad aare ho na?" Danish replied.

"Kyuuuuuu mujhe bhi aana h aap logo k sath" She scratched her head "Aap log plz thoda sa wait kro m jaldi se packing krke tyaar hokar aati hu" Before anybody could reply she ran to her room.

She saw Aly was in the washroom so she started packing for both of them.

When Aly came out taking the shower he got a little confused.

She got up taking her clothes when she saw him. "Aly tune mujhe btaaya nii hume Holi celebrate krne k liye family k sath resort jaana h...........Acha chod maine packing krdi h dekh kuch rhh gya h toh mai tyaar hokr aati hu itne tu bhi kpde change krle" She didn't wait for his reply and went for the shower.

"Ye ladki" He muttered and sat there.

He sighed and checked the bags.

When Jasmin came out of the restroom, Aly still hadn't changed.

"Alyy yrr tu......" She handed him his clothes. "Jldi change kar m bahar Jaa rhi hu" She took the bags and started walking out. But he held her hand.

"Jasmin hum nhi Jaa rhe h"

"Kyuuuu" She frowned.

"Jasmin hum 2 din baad jaayenge vo"

"Alyyy Nooo plzzz ......... Mujhe sbke sath jaana h" She said pleading.

"Lekin Jasmin..."

"Aly plz...... Kuch kaam h? Imp h?" She asked.

"Nhi....mtlb haa"

"Haa ye Naa" She asked back confused "Aly plz na kitna mzaa ayega sbke sath chalte haina plz" She squeezed her eyes "Alyyyy"

He sighed and nodded in yes.

"Yayyy Thank youuu" She kissed his cheeks and went outside taking their bags. He changed and followed her.

After breakfast they all left for the resort in a mini bus.

It was a four hour ride. They all chit chatted and enjoyed for an hour and after that they thought to take a nap.

Aly went to the last corner seat. Jasmin too followed him making sure everyone has slept.

She hugged his arm sitting beside him. He had put on headphones. He glanced at her once and then again closed his eyes.

Jasmin sighed and removed his headphones.

"Kyaaa...??" He frowned.

"Kya" She asked innocently.

"Jasmin" He said sternly.

"Naraz h kya mujhse?" She kept the headphones aside and stuffed her face into his arm.

"Nhi ......... Ab wapas de headphones"

"Nhi ......... Phle sachi sachi bta"

"Tujhe aisa kyu lagta h ki mai tujhse naraz hu?"

"Kyoki tu chahta the hum 2 din baad jaaye lekin meri zid ki wajah se hum aaj hi aagye"