Chapter 38 - Moving On

Springtrap's POV:

I sat on the couch, thinking about what Y/N had said. She wanted me to leave with her. I wasn't sure if I could though. I love her so much and I know it would be wrong to keep her in a town she clearly doesn't like, but to leave all of my friends behind? I was all alone before Deliah and Harry. They were the ones who were responsible for me meeting the love of my life anyways. How could I leave them? But at the same time, how could I leave Y/N? She loves me and I love her. I'd hate to leave her all alone. I can't live without her.
I sighed, my ears falling against my head. Perhaps it's time for me to move forward with my life as well. I want to move forward with Y/N. Getting out of this town would mean a fresh start for me and for her. We could be safe and happy together. It's time for me to be happy and it's time for her to be happy.
"I need to talk to Harry about this." I said to myself.
"You're really moving on with Y/N?" One of the ghost children broke the silence. "Well, as much as I want you to suffer and pay for the things you did to us, I guess everyone deserves a second chance to prove they can be better, and that includes you." The child smiled. "See you on the other side, Springtrap."
"What?" I was confused. "What do you mean by that?"
The child turned away. "We're moving on. You don't have to worry about us taunting you anymore. Take care of Y/N, she's a good person." The child slowly faded away.
And just like that, they were gone. The children that had tortured me over Deliah and then Harry and then Y/N, they were finally leaving me be. I was free. I chuckled softly, turning away. "I better tell Harry the plan."