2.

( they just watched Harry and Nate life up to where hagrid got them  and is taking them to digional alley)
Everyone was quiet and were seething with rage especially the potter family of how there twins were treated.

" I am going to kill my sister and her walrus of a husband" a furious Lily finally speak,
Bella perked up at the mention of killing .

"oi Evan's wanna do it together and try my new torturing skills on them" Lily was quiet for a second then agreed, then they Started to plan how to kill them while the other were watching them scared .

(The screen turn back on)

The blacks perk up wondering if they will found out where there little star is especially Reggie who is still sad that he will not be in his baby girl life.

" wow"
"woah"
"Jesus that are loaded"
"it's the Malfoy's of course they are loaded idiot"

rang through the hall looking at the Malfoy manor , Lucius smirked his ego growing which his friend saw and shared a exasperated look.

It shows a room fit for a princess with a tiny figure on the bed

" Holy shit that room is amazing" said Marlene looking at it in awe, a lot of people agreed meanwhile regulus was bouncing in his chair because his has a feeling this is his daughter's room

Narcissa smiles at the sight she see while walking in the room, she walks to to nova shaking her gently.

" darling it's time to wake up " Narcissa said gently to the small girl, who turned over and groaned in her pillow.

" that was the exact same thing sirius used to do but more grumpier and less graceful" commented Walburga smirking at Sirius knowing she is embarrassing him.

" mummmm" whined sirus and dramatically fell on James, James rolled his eyes and pushed him of making him fall to the ground right on his face with a thump, everyone burst out laughing.

" Oi you got that hurt my precious face" said Sirius glaring at James rubbing his face.

" you mean more like hideous face" smirked Peter, silently high-fiving Remus who hid his laugh sirus face with held anger and offence. Sirius jumped the table and tried to strangle Peter while Peter screamed at hid behind James who was laughing.

" boys enough" said Mia sternly at Sirius and Peter then glared at her husband who was laughing at them, when he noticed hi stopped and looked anywhere except his wife.

" why aunt cissy it's to early" whined nova snuggling but in her fluffy blankets.

" cmon sweetheart we are having breakfast then going to dingonallly to get your school stuff with Draco and meeting Astoria and daphne, don't you want to see daphne?" Questioned cissy know not how close daphne and nova are.

" YES I'LL BE DOWN IN A MINUTE" nova shouted excitedly running in her bathroom to do her skin routine and take a bath.

" she's so adorable I just want to pick her up and cuddle her all day and protect her from this world" said barty looking at the screen with adoration and love.

" damn reg you made a adorable kid" said Sirius also taking a liking to his niece quickly.

Nova came out of the bathroom in a cute outfit that cissy laid out for her in the bathroom with her skin shining from her skin care and rosewater lotion. {now your probably thing she's too little for skincare but what do you except our girl likes clean skin}
( outfit imagine it's in her size cause she's still a kid )

 {now your probably thing she's too little for skincare but what do you except our girl likes clean skin}( outfit imagine it's in her size cause she's still a kid )

" aww she looks adorable" cooed bellatrix, everyone agreed except Reggie and his friends.

" it's to short for her she is only little besides it will attract boys" complained Reggie, which Barty, Rabastan and Evan nodded at.

" boys hush she looks beautiful " said Walburga , meanwhile at the griffindor table Sirius is glaring at the outfit hoping it will change if he stares harder.

" Milo can you help me with my hair please " said nova gently to Milo the house elf with a gentle smile, Milo bounce to her with a hair brush and nodded happily.
( hair)

Nova is entering the dinning room where Lucius , cissy and ferret whoops mean Draco are

" damn luci you got old" snickered Barty , Lucius sent him a stinging hex which made him fall of his chair screeching dramatically, everyone just carried on with the movie used to his dramatic behaviour .

" Morning Sweetheart how did you sleep" said Lucius putting down his News paper and giving her a soft smile.

" good uncle luci" she replied whiling cutting up her waffles.

" she called you luci " cackled bellatrix.

" awww has luci gone soft" pouted Evan which received a nasty glare from Lucius.

" shut up asshole she's the only one aloud to call me that" snarled Lucius.

(Time skip)

" come on darling's the greengrass are waiting for us at diagonally ally, hold onto me " said narcissa, when Draco and nova cling to her she apprated to diagonally.

" We will have dinner then we will resume later" stated dumbledore, a lot of groan's were heard but still listened to him.

##########################################################################################
Authors note
Hey guys sorry that it took so long I have been really sick and had no motivation btw any suggestions or anything you wanna see in the next chapter ?

Also sorry it's a bit short