19.

Everyone settled down after eating lunch, Nate fully calm down but he would be lying if he says he's not milking it. He made his hand shake slightly so Nova thinks he still needs comfort and sitting next to him, pressed up against him.

Nate was laying awake in his small cramped bed as Harry slept, he was to disoriented to sleep when suddenly he hears a car engine sound that wakes Harry up.

Nate got out of bed to see what it was, so did Harry. They looked out the window and see a weird object moving through the sky. It looks like a shooting sky in the sky but it turns into two beams of light when suddenly, a turquoise ford Angelia car flies to the boys window.

" ooh a want a flying car" Sirius pouted at James who beamed at him, " let's buy one!"

" No, James stop your mind from running" Mia strictly said knowing how dangerous it would be if they had a flying car, likely that many people and them would die.

" that's the car I'm working on, ah it's working brilliantly" Arthur gleamed as molly stared at her husband angrily making him gleaming and happy expression drop.

In the ford Angelia is Ron, accompanied by his older twin brothers, Fred and George.

" the redheads!" The mauraders cheered.

" hiya, Harry, Nate" Ron said from the passenger seat making the twins look at him shocked.

" awe you are such a cutie Ronny" Nova smiled a gummy grin making Ron puff his chest out like he's a god.

" I'm cuter" Nate told her sourly staring at her with narrow eyes and mouth twisted in a pout. Nova giggled pressing a kiss to his cheek ignoring how his pout got bigger, begging to be kissed.

" are you pouting?" Harry asked amused seeing the strong scary slythrin pouting like a small child asking for candy.

Nate grunted at him displeased that Nova didn't give him more kisses, " fuck off".

" Ron, Fred, George, what are you all doing here?" Harry asked, shock evident in his voice.

" Rescuing you and Nate of course. Now come on. Get your trunks!" Ron declared, Harry got dressed and packed his hogwarts trunk with everything.

Nate packed his hogwarts Trunk, delicately placing the photo of him and Nova on top so it doesn't get broken by the heavy stuff. He than gets dressed in some causal clothes knowing he's not getting anymore sleep, not that he would be able to especially since Nova's not with him. He threw on a white sweatshirt and baggy blue washed jeans with his dirty hand me down sneakers that were his cousins.

Ron puts a hook on the bars on Harry's window, " stand back" he warned them as the twins forward the car that makes the bars pull off waking up Petunia and Vernon.

" now what are they doing?!" Vernon groaned furiously.

" fuck go, go now" James panickingly yelled, wanting them out of that house.

Nate ushered Harry to go first, handing him both of there trunks as Harry gets in the car. " dad, hurry up!" Dudley whined as Vernon unlocks the locks on the door as Nate quickly went to grab the pitot album Hagrid gave them.

" he not only put bars on the windows, he locks you in! What if there was a fire?" Lily said outraged, oh how murder sounded good to her right now.

Vernon finally unlocks the door just as Nate is climbing the car.

" no!" Vernon roared grabbing Nate's ankle in a harsh grip.

The hall threw insults at the screen watching the man stop the potter boy from leaving, he'll even the black family were glaring at the screen.

" let him go you fucking piece of shit" Nova fumed making Nate pull her to lay on him and making her lay her head in his chest to calm her, he smiles down gently at her as much as he loves that Nova coming to his defence, he knows she would hate to blow up in front of people. He glares at the people staring at Nova in shock making them look away.