9.

" ow get of me you wanker"
Oi don't call my boyfriend a wanker twat"
" uh guys someone is sitting on my head ?"
" Harry got of poor Neville before you kill him!"
" sorry Neville..."
" we made it finally"

Multiple young ( insanely hot ) adults who fell out of the portal looked around in glee, however they were covered in what looks like black smoke.

Regulus didn't bother to hide his tears that are streaming down his face like a river seeing his now grown daughter who was easily the most beautiful girl he has seen. He might be abit biased.

"Ok before we introduced ourselves even tho you likely know us, we need to get this black stuff off us" stated a girl with brown bushy hair.

They all left to what the students and teachers think to change clothes and shower.

20 long minutes later they came back nice and clean, before anyone could say anything a squeal was heard and regulus felt someone crash into his muscle chest making him freeze until he saw it was his daughter who looked around about 18

He felt relieved that his princess doesn't hate him for sacrificing himself and leaving her.

The rest of the future smile knowing how much Nova longed to meet her father.

" my baby, my sweet precious princess" mumbled regulus holding her tightly to his chest , one hand on her head, caressing it and other wrapped around her slim waist.

Everyone was looking at the father daughter with smiles, watching the bittersweet moment even molly, Nate smiled slightly knowing how much Nova yearn for her fathers love that was taken away from her.

Nate looked to his left and saw his twin looking at something with tears in his eyes, he turned to see who he was staring at and saw his parents, he stilled not knowing what to do. Harry bolted over there throwing his self at them not that they minded welcoming his with open arms. Literally.

Lily looked to her other baby and smile lightly and gestured for him to come to her and James, Nate was conflicted, he has spilled blood on his hands and is a socialpath, what if they are disgusted by him ?

He came out of his thoughts when he felt someone embrace him so gently, motherly.

" stop thinking my sweet boy I don't care what you have done in the future as long as your safe and healthy" spoke his mother caressing his cheek with a motherly smile, he felt a hand on his shoulder, he's father nodding agreeing with his soon to be wife.

Nate will probably never understand how he has barely been with his parents and they can already read him like an open book, only one person could before and that was his Nova.

The heart warming moments got Intrupted by a loud sobbing noise, everyone turned and saw Sirius cry heavily.

" so sweet moony.... to sweet!" he exclaimed to his friend who looked completely done with life.