10.

The potter twins, Hermione and Ron are walking along a path talking with hagrid, about the recent events about Harry broom.

" Nonsense, why would Shape put a curse on Harry's broom?" Asked hagrid not believing that a teacher would do that to a student.

" maybe the grease from his hair effected his brain" mumbled Nova, her eyes widened not meaning to say that out loud, Her uncles Evan, Barty, Rabastan cackled not expecting that from their innocent niece.

Her father looked down at his daughter who was sharing a beanbag with daphne near his legs in disbelief, he couldn't help but be amused and besides snape deserves it. Orion smirked slightly at his granddaughter, she was to precious. Snape sneered secretly at the black heiress.

"Who knows ?" Replied Harry. " why was he trying to get past that three - headed dog on Halloween?"

Nate was daydreaming bored out of his wits he could be spending time with his Nova but nooo Harry dragged him on his adventure. Besides he wasn't exactly happy with Nova at the moment having found out she is helping his brother and his weird friends figure out this mystery.

" Oi we are not weird" protested Ron, Hermione agreeing with him.

" sure you aren't" sarcastically replied Nate, Lily slapped her son slightly but couldn't help and be amused at her sons sarcastic nature. James laughed at his son making Nate send him a small smile, at least some,one founds me funny he thought.

" who told you about fluffy?" Hagrid asked Suspiciously.

" that thing has a name?" Hermione asked with her nose scrunched up, thinking hagrid has gone mental.

" well of course he's got a name. He's mine, I brought him off an Irish feller I met down at the pub last year. Then I lent him to dumbledore to guard the—" hagrid cuts himself off knowing he almost said something he shouldn't of.

" yes?" Prodded Harry leaning eagerly making hagrid look at him wide eyed.

" shouldn't have said that, no more questions! That's top secret that is" he said briskly, harry and the others looked at him disappointingly.

" but hagrid Snapes trying to steal whatever fluffy's hiding" complained Harry, hagrid doesn't believe him as he's a hogwarts teacher.

"As much as I hate snivels I don't think he is trying to steal that thing" Nate finally speaks a look of dismay on his face for defending the professor he hates, the golden trio ignored him.

" that's rude" Nova scolded her friends who looked ashamed especially knowing they should of listened to him, Nate stared at his beautiful girl with adoration. Nova is the most timid, shy girl his ever met who avoids confrontation so for her to stick up for him made him fall ten times harder.

Walburga raised her perfectly shaped eyebrow at her only granddaughter seeing how protective Nova got over the potter boy.

" 50 gallons Nova and Nate are together" she leaned close to her sister and law who shooked her hand lightly betting they are not together yet. Oh how wrong she is, she is dulisional for thinking Nate would how that much self restraint.

" hogwarts teacher or not, I know a spell when I see one. I've read all about them, you've got to keep eye contact and snape wasn't blinking" Hermione stated agreeing with Harry and Ron, hagrid sighed at the curious confident kids.

" Now, you listen to me all three of yeh. Yer meddling in things that ought not to be meddled in, it's dangerous. What that dog is guarding is strictly between professor Dumbledore and Nicholas Flamel" snapped hagrid.