7.

Nate was in the common room thinking, something isn't adding up with this guy Volomort and don't get him started on dumbledore. He doesn't trust him and thinks his grandfatherly behaviour is just a facade, he remembers that night his parents are killed vaguely . To be honest with him he thinks dumbledore had something to do with his parents death and if he's correct, let's just say dumbledore is going to experience the most pain he has ever hat to.

Dumbledore was panicking, this boy is way to cunning and intelligent, his going to ruin my plans.

While he was so lost in his thoughts he didn't see Theo was now sitting across from him in on the carpet, Theo rolled his eyes at his best friend and got his attention by the only way.

" woah is that Nova with an third year" Theo said innocently, Nate head snapped up with an cold look but was placed with annoyance when he saw it was just her on the seat placed near the glass wall where you can see under the black lake.

" you can see under black lake" an envy ravenclaw girl said which made the snakes smug.

" hey pads what are you doing on the screen" smirked Marlene pointing at an unholy sea creature, Sirius sassily flipped her off and shot a spell to change her hair green but she wasn't paying attention to him anymore and leaned back to get comfortable which made the spell go pass her and hit dumbledore again.

" oh fuck.." Sirius muttered knowing dumblewhore deserve it but doesn't want to get in anymore trouble so he put his wand in James hand and leaned his chin on his hand, acting unbothered.

Dumbledore now with neon green beard glared at James since it came from that direction and he has his wand out, James scoffed and threw his middle finger up at him and then chucked Sirius wand to Remus so they can finish this movie in peace.

Sirius pouted but shrugged and started plaiting his silky lush hair.

Nate looked at his best friend not that he will tell him that and flicked him off and left to go to Nova.

" Nova, my darling what are you doing ?" Asked Nate sitting down on the cushion covered seat and gently grabbed her, so she can rest her head on his lap.

She blushed slightly and her stomach felt weird maybe she's sick ? She thought, she mumbled something feeling shy having her head on his lap with him rushing his hands through her hair.

" why can't he just stay away" sulked regulus throwing his self into his mother who stared at him panicked, oh Salazar please not another Sirius she thought.

" nothing just reading" squeaked Nova, Nate stared at her in amusement he knows she feels something for him also but she's pushing them down and not acting in them like he is. Or maybe she doesn't know what she feels like that near him, that makes sense since they are still quite young.

" are you excited for your first quidditch game ?" She asked him curiously melting more into his lap enjoying how he's massaging her scalp.

" hm I will be if your gonna cheer for me" he required, staring at her blankly but you could see the hope in his icy blue eyes.

" of course I will your my friend" she said confidently, Nate felt his heart flutter at my but ached at friend. But he knows one day they will get to together he knows, it might not be straight away but they will eventually. He will make sure of it.

" wow possessive, I like it" declared Marlene, meanwhile don't get James wrong he ships nova and Nate together but he's afraid Nate is going to push her away with his possessiveness.

Across from the hall
The slythrins planning Nate's death

" I still reckon we get Bella to hit him with her daggers and blame it of dumblewhore when that devil spawn gets her" complained Evan crossing his arms .