12.

It's now night time, Harry, hermione, Ron, now Nova and Nate run to hagrid's hunt. They bang on the door until hagrid opens it wearing an apron with oven mitts on.

" hagrid" Harry says.

" oh hello, sorry don't wish to be rude, but I'm in no fit state to entertain today" hagrid says nervously, Nate looks at him with narrow eyes and reads his body language and immediately knows hagrids hiding something. 

" we know about the philosopher stone" they all exclaimed. Hagrid looks at them shocked letting them inside.

" way to give him an heart attack guys" snickered Marlene.

" we think snape's trying to steal it" Harry tells him, Ron and hermione nod with him but Nate and nova say at the same time. " not me" Nate smirks at his girl who rolls her eyes but you could see the blush on her cheeks.

Snape looks at potter spawn and the black devil surprised that they don't think it's him.

" snape? Blimey yer not still on about him are yeh?" Hagrid's says and when Harry went to reply he speaks again. " snape is one of the teachers protecting the stone. He's not about to steal it" hagrid tells them, the three ignore the smirk Nate send them. Meanwhile nova stares at the cauldron over the fire.

" what?" Harry says incredulously, %100 sure that snape is trying to steal the philosopher's stone.

" you heard right. Come on, now I'm a bit occupied today"

Nova tunes the conversation out immediately seeing hagrids dog fang bounce over to her with his tongue out and tag waving around manically.

" hi buddy" she giggles when fang try's to jump on her, she was to busy playing with fang to notice Nate staring at her with soft eyes and a smile.

" he is so already in love with her" andromeda whispered to narcissa who smiles happy about nova having a boy worshiping the ground she walks on but also because she fixed her relationship with her older sister. Now she just has to convince Bella to talk to andromeda which will be very tricky.

Nova tunes back to earth when she hears a rattle and hears hagrid rush to the cauldron. Hagrid tosses the egg he grab out of the cauldron in his hands to ease his hands from how hot it is, he sets the egg on the table. The six gather around it.

" hagrid what exactly is that?" Nate asks him looking at the weird egg weirdly. Ron looks at hagrid shocked

"I know what that is! But, hagrid how did you get it?"

" I won it. Off a stranger I met down at a pub. Seemed quite glad to be rid of it, as a matter of a fact"

" that's quite dangerous to except a random egg off a stranger hagrid" Mia frowns at him making the giant blush embarrassed.

The egg rattles and cracks opens, pieces fly off making Nate freak that it will hit nova so he pulls her behind him, she peaks above his shoulder. And gasps seeing a baby dragon emerge from the now broken egg.

" oh my Merlin, that's a dragon" says Nova fascinated, she loves magical creatures.

" that's a Norwegian ridgeback. My brother Charlie works with these in Romania" Ron said.

" what?!" Screeched molly, everyone covers there ears from the pierce sounds.

" Jesus woman what are you? A fucking Harpy?!" Muttered Sirius rubbing his poor ears.

" isn't he beautiful? Oh, bless him. Look, he knows his mummy." Hagrid said when the little dragon looked in his direction. Nova and Nate shared a weird look.