18.

Dobby's warning
Harry and Nate head up to their small shared bedroom but they hear someone laughing madly in his room. Harry opens the door to find, an house elf named dobby bouncing on his bed.

" Dobby" Nate said fondly, that elf got on his nervous but he misses him.

Theo smiled sadly at seeing the elf that practically raised him with his mother since his father couldn't be bothered.

" Nate potter! Harry Potter! Such a honour it is!" The elf beamed as Harry closes the door with Nate blankly staring at the wrinkly creature.

" who are you?" Harry cautiously asked as the elf replied, " Dobby sir. The house elf".

" not to be rude or anything. But this isn't a great time for me to have a house elf in my bedroom" Harry said bout to as Nate scoffed " our bedroom! OUR".

" oh, oh yes, sir! Dobby understands it's just that dobby has to come to tell you— it is difficult sirs— dobby wonders where to begin?".

" just get to the point" Nate demanded at the same time Harry said, " why don't you sit now?".

Nova who snuck next to Nate slapped his head hard making him groan, " how could you be mean to dobby?!".
His eyes soften at how her nose was scrunch adorably and how cute she looked angry at him, he pulled her into his lap as Nova melted into him as Nate kissed her multiple times on her head leaving his chin there, " sorry baby..".

" hey!" Regulus and all Nova's uncles glared at Nate and tried to get up but found themself stuck to their seats, " you little fucker" Rabastan swored as they glared at Nate heatly who was smirking at them subtly, not wanting Nova to know he's provoking them.

Orion raised his eyebrow unimpressed as he was fortunately not glued to his seat but didn't want to have a go at Nate in front of his precious grand daughter knowing she wouldn't like that, he'll just do in privately.

" ooh you never say that to an house elf" pansy winced trying to ignoring the ache in her heart at the sight of Nova her nova and Nate cuddled up.

"S-sit down? S-sit- sit down?" Dobby wobbled as he cried loudly making Harry look alarmed as Nate glared at the house elf his eyes flickering red.

" bet you learned your lesson to not tell a elf to seat down mate" James chuckled shaking Harry's shoulder who rolled his eyes.

Nova reached up so so she could whisper in Nate's ear still in his lap, " I'm proud how far you have come with taming it" she whispered in his ear sweetly as Nate beamed at her holding her tighter.

He wouldn't of gotten his temper under control or figure out about chaos magic and how to tame it if it wasn't for his precious girl.

" dobby shh! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you or anything" Harry assured the elf making dobby stop crying as Nate sat on the little bed rubbing his temple.

" offend dobby? Dobby has heard of your and Nate's greatness especially Nate's, but never has he been asked to sit down by a wizard, like an equal" Dobby said.

Harry scoffed, " you can't have met many decent wizards then".

" speak for yourself" Nate spoked throwing Harry a look than Harry just waved off focusing on dobby than his brother.

" I hate how house elf's get treated" hermiome growled, crossing her arms.

" no I haven't. That was an awful thing to say" dobby panicked as he bangs his head at the dresser drawer repeatedly, " bad dobby! Bad dobby! Bad dobby!".