𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐈 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍| 𝟎𝟎𝟐

𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝙴𝚇𝙲𝚄𝚂𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝚈 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴𝚂

𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃
𝙴𝚇𝙲𝚄𝚂𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝚈 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴𝚂

𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝙴𝚇𝙲𝚄𝚂𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝚈 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴𝚂

𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐀 𝐌𝐔𝐋𝐀𝐍 𝐑𝐎𝐘𝐀𝐋𝐄
𝗙𝗘𝗕𝗥𝗨𝗔𝗥𝗬. 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗗 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭
𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙸𝙰, 𝙰𝚃𝙻𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙰
𝘰𝘮𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘤𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘵

𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐀 𝐒𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 eyes as she looked at the instagram post, it was an post about kacey.

"Why people can't mind they business" she mumbled to herself as she mugged the phone.

she asked politely for the shade room to take it down but they have yet to do so, they also had an picture of her and the male she met the yesterday up which she found out was nba youngboy.

it wasn't nothing major just a picture of her holding kacey and loyal hands while he held the door open.

But with the media they took the picture and ran with it, there was fan pages quickly made, rumors surrounded her tags.

she didn't know how to feel, they compared kacey to the kentrell's first child taylin, she saw the resemblance but she tried to deny it the best she could.

Even though a part of her felt as if he could be Kacey's father. 

deciding she would go live and answer a few questions before jayda got back with the kids.

Beginning the live her views instantly went up along with a lot of comments flooded in.

It was almost as if they were waiting for her to go live, her eyes scanned over the many comments trying read as many as she could at a time.

𝗟𝗜𝗟𝗧𝗢𝗣𝗙𝗔𝗩: that's nba new son ?

𝗜𝗡𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗥𝗢𝗬𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗙𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗦: hey fav ❤️.