𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐈 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍|𝟎𝟎𝟔

(i added more making the chapter way longer. )

𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐀 𝐌𝐔𝐋𝐀𝐍 𝐑𝐎𝐘𝐀𝐋𝐄𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗖𝗛

𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐀 𝐌𝐔𝐋𝐀𝐍 𝐑𝐎𝐘𝐀𝐋𝐄
𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗖𝗛.𝟰𝗧𝗛. 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭
𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙸𝙰, 𝙰𝚃𝙻𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙰
𝘰𝘮𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘤𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘵

"𝐒𝐀𝐘 𝐁𝐘𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐃𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐘 𝐊" India mumbled as she began to gather her things together.

She and Kacey were getting ready to leave Kentrell's house, the little sleepover was fun but India didn't want to overstay.

Since they had ridden with Kentrell yesterday and she didn't have her car, so she ended up asking Jayda to come get the two.

She was going to ask her sister Alyssa but quickly decided against it, she didn't trust her enough to know where kentrell stay.

Definitely not after she overheard that conversation.

Kacey ran over to Kentrell quickly, who was standing at the bottom of the staircase.

Hugging Kentrell's legs tightly, Kentrell grabbed Kacey picked him up placing him onto his hip.

"i'a see you later Tarzan" kentrell mumbled placing a soft kiss on his forehead.

Kacey wrapped his arms around kentrell neck, then placed his head onto his father's shoulder.

𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗖𝗛. 𝗙𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗛 . 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭
𝘰𝘮𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘤𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘵

𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐀 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃 up reaching, over towards the nightstand picking up her phone and squinting a bit.

her eyes skimmed over the phone seeing two new notifications.

𝐊'💚 5ˢ ago
+1 notification

𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐞𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐞💘 2 hr ago
+2 notifications

furrowing her eyebrows wondering why Kentrell was up this late texting her, unlocking her phone, and going to her and Kentrell's text messages.