𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐈 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 | 𝟎𝟎𝟖

𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐀 𝐌𝐔𝐋𝐀𝐍 𝐑𝐎𝐘𝐀𝐋𝐄 𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗖𝗛

𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐀 𝐌𝐔𝐋𝐀𝐍 𝐑𝐎𝐘𝐀𝐋𝐄
𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗖𝗛. 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗛 . 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭
𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙸𝙰, 𝙰𝚃𝙻𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙰
𝘰𝘮𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘤𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘵

" 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐖𝐓𝐘 𝐀 𝐌𝐎𝐃𝐄𝐋" india yelled loudly, as kentrell outlined her body.

They were currently in the club, it was thirty minutes until India's birthday and they were already celebrating it.

They also were currently five shots in so they didn't care who saw them or what had been caught on camera.

"LOCKIN' IN LIKE SHE A LI BOY, AIN'T NO HOLDIN BACK I GO HARD" they yelled together in sync.

"I'm goin to get anotha bottle what y'all want" keyara asked walking up towards the two.

"Bring me some casa" india yelled, smiling ear to ear, all she could think about was how the clear burning liquid was going to hit her throat. 

With his arm around her waist, Kentrell drew her nearer to him. India swayed her hips back and forth.

"He gon' take off, I'm pointin' the masi Get that money and fuck on these hoes" india rapped as she became hyper.

after a few minutes, keyara came back with an estimate of six bottle girls following her.

India squinted her eyes a bit, at all the lights the women were carrying, after adjusting she opened her eyes once again now reading the signs.

One girl had an huge light up sign that read off 'happy bday India' , another girl had a sign that read 'young and turnt'.

Two girls held sparklers in each hand, while the last two held trays with multiple bottles on them.

With a smile on her face, India turned on her phone and pointed it at her camera, snapping a photo of the scene before her.

The women came closer to the section, handing the bottles off to some of kentrell friends.

oh how they were finna be so overly drunk.

𝐊𝐄𝐘𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐀𝐆 ⁵⁶ ˢᵉᶜˢ ᵃᵍᵒ