𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐈 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 | 𝟎𝟎𝟗

𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐀 𝐌𝐔𝐋𝐀𝐍 𝐑𝐎𝐘𝐀𝐋𝐄 𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗖𝗛

𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐀 𝐌𝐔𝐋𝐀𝐍 𝐑𝐎𝐘𝐀𝐋𝐄
𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗖𝗛. 𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗛. 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭
𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙸𝙰, 𝙰𝚃𝙻𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙰
𝘰𝘮𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘤𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘵

𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐀 𝐏𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄 thru at chic-fil-a's , she was currently was on her way to get her hair done.

It was definitely needed, after the weekend she had with her being drunk and all over the place, that wig been needed to come off.

Kentrell was watching Kacey for the day, while India had a maintenance day.

she decided to stop and get her something to eat real quick, usually she would get something after the appointment but she skipped breakfast so this was mandatory.

she sighed before pulling her phone out, the line was long as usual, so she decided to just lose time by scrolling through her camera roll.

She shook her head, watching all of the videos of her acting as if she had no home training.

"im not getting drunk no more" she mumbled to herself, watching herself being dragged across the grass by kentrell.

He looked frustrated, while she had a big goofy drunk smile on her face. Looking up at the line seeing there was a small gap.

She pulled up her car a bit before going back to watching the video, "why the fuck would he let me get this drunk" she muttered mugging the screen.

"why would they let me get this drunk" she said referring to her friends , "shit why would i let myself get this drunk"

Many questions no answers, all she could do was shake her head.

She sighed once more before turning her phone off, she looked back up watching the line move slowly.

she hated when she craved chic-fil-a, they always had the longest line for absolutely no reason.

Her mind began to wander off about all the things she had to do today, first was her hair appointment, then she had a makeup appointment.

At first she didn't plan on getting her makeup done, until her friends made a plan to go to dinner tonight, since they was leaving tomorrow.

After her makeup appointment she had a nail appointment, then she was off to dinner with her friends.

She supposed to pick up Kacey afterwards but she probably won't depending on how late it's gonna be.