𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐈 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 | 𝟎𝟏𝟑

𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝙴𝚇𝙲𝚄𝚂𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝚈 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴𝚂

𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃
𝙴𝚇𝙲𝚄𝚂𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝚈 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴𝚂

𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝙴𝚇𝙲𝚄𝚂𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝚈 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴𝚂

𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐀 𝐌𝐔𝐋𝐀𝐍 𝐑𝐎𝐘𝐀𝐋𝐄
𝗔𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗟. 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗙𝗧𝗛 . 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭
𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙸𝙰, 𝙰𝚃𝙻𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙰
𝘰𝘮𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘤𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘵

"𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐇" India giggled as kentrell continued to bite on her butt.

India was standing infront of him, while he sat on the chair that he placed behind her, India was currently doing her hair.

Kentrell was bored and kacey was sleep, so he had came in there to mess with her.

"you been doin this shit for the past thirty fuckin minutes, yeen' done yet" kentrell asked genuinely, he looked up at her through the mirror.

India looked down at him, shaking her head 'no', she was straightening her hair at the moment.

That took a lot of time when your doing it your self, she didn't feel like going to get her hair done she wanted to where her real hair before it had got to hot outside.

Kentrell groaned falling back, his back hitting the back of the chair harshly.

"shit" he grumbled, now growing a attitude about the stinging pain that hit his back.

"that's what you get" India muttered, looking back up at the mirror parting another piece of her hair.

Kentrell looked up at her with a slight mug on his face, he pushed the chair back with his legs before standing up.

Once he stood up he patted his pockets making sure he had his phone and his lighter, he then walked out the bathroom agitated.