𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐈 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 | 𝟎𝟏𝟏

𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐀 𝐌𝐔𝐋𝐀𝐍 𝐑𝐎𝐘𝐀𝐋𝐄𝗔𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗟

𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐀 𝐌𝐔𝐋𝐀𝐍 𝐑𝐎𝐘𝐀𝐋𝐄
𝗔𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗟. 𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗧𝗛 . 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭
𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙸𝙰, 𝙰𝚃𝙻𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙰
𝘰𝘮𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘤𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘵

𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀 was gonna meet up at an trampoline park so kacey and loyal could play, they knew they had missed each other.

especially since india had been staying at kentrell's, she only went home if it was to get her and kacey some clothes.

"Kentrell can you put on Kacey's shoes for me" India asked as she began to put on her jeans.

Kentrell hummed before doing as asked, india buttoned her jeans, before walking towards the mirror and grabbing her cool grey 11's.

Her and Kacey was matching in a way today, Kacey had on a Nike sweatsuit with a white polo tee.

India, on the other hand, wore kentrell's grey varsity jacket, a knotted gallery department shirt that transformed into a crop top, and greyish-whiteish Ksubi jeans.

To top it off, on her left wrist she had on an iced out patek phillippe, along with an iced out tennis bracelet.

"how long y'all finna be gone" kentrell asked looking over at india, who was now checking herself out in the mirror.

"uh i actually don't know, we taking them to the trampoline park so for however long they wanna jump for" she responded.

Kentrell nodded, he ain't want them to go but he knew it a be a good time for him to get in the studio.

He knew his fans had been wanting so music, so this was the perfect time to put it into action.

"you gone miss us bubs" India asked turning around looking at the younger who was already staring at her while he laid on the bed.

"you already know i am" he mumbled, poking out her bottom lip, she turned around then walking over towards him.

Bent over she gave him a few pecks on the lips, "one of these days we gon have a day to us okay papa" she asked trying to bring up his mood.

He didn't reply, he just continued to stare at her, "just me and you, okay?" she tried to reassure him.

she wasn't liking his silence, it made her feel uneasy, she need his reassurance that he was goin be okay while they were gone.