𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐈 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 | 𝟎𝟏𝟔

𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝙴𝚇𝙲𝚄𝚂𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝚈 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴𝚂

𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃
𝙴𝚇𝙲𝚄𝚂𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝚈 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴𝚂

𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝙴𝚇𝙲𝚄𝚂𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝚈 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴𝚂

𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐀 𝐌𝐔𝐋𝐀𝐍 𝐑𝐎𝐘𝐀𝐋𝐄
𝗠𝗔𝗬. 𝗦𝗘𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗗 . 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭
𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙸𝙰, 𝙰𝚃𝙻𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙰
𝘰𝘮𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘤𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘵

𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 mirror taking a deep sigh, today was the day she had to go to court about the case.

Her hair was in a half up half down , it was originally in a deep wave middle part but she pinned it up just for this occasion.

Her hair was the first thing she had done for herself so that would be a weight off of her shoulders.

Though she was still stressed, scared that the evidence she had wasn't going to be enough to beat the case.

It was also a possibility where they could lock up fredo and give jania full custody only, which is also something that frightened her.

she sighed as she heard loud laughter from downstairs, somehow her friend group along with kentrell's had made it over to the house.

They were there so they could lighten up the mood and go to the court house with them in support of their friends.

They were back at kentrell's main home, not trusting anyone in the moment to know about his secret home.

Walking out the bathroom, she walked across the room towards the door before opening it.

She walked out the room into the hallway, quickly making her way downstairs, were everyone sat in the living room.

She seen kentrell on the couch with Kacey on his lap, she took a deep breath before walking towards the couch.

She plopped down beside Kentrell, lifting her feet onto his lap, which Kacey stared at with a slight mug.