𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐈 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 | 𝟎𝟏𝟎

𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐀 𝐌𝐔𝐋𝐀𝐍 𝐑𝐎𝐘𝐀𝐋𝐄𝗔𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗟

𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐀 𝐌𝐔𝐋𝐀𝐍 𝐑𝐎𝐘𝐀𝐋𝐄
𝗔𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗟. 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗧𝗛. 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭
𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙸𝙰, 𝙰𝚃𝙻𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙰
𝘰𝘮𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘤𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘵

𝐈𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐒 since India had her mini break down, since then she had been up under kentrell a lot more.

something about the way he comforted her that night made him ten times better in her eyes.

She had also been staying with kentrell in a way, she barely was going home.

It wasn't purposely, it was just every time she would get home, she'd just get a strong need to be up under kentrell.

Which lead her back over to his house, Kacey also liked being over there, as the days went past him and kentrell bond grew tighter.

Which also grew India to him, when she watched him play with Kacey or when she'd leave to go get some more clothes.

Then come back to see the two laid out in the bed with paw patrol, it all attracted her even more.

Same with Kentrell, he had quickly grew attached to India.

Not just mentally but physically attached to her, he always had to be touching some part of her body every second of the day.

Whether it was her foot, her thigh, her calf, her finger, he just had to be touching her all through out the day.

He just needed to feel her light Carmel smooth skin against his.

They both could agree that they had grown very attached to each other over the past few weeks.

The two also was heavily falling for each other, it was like they had a deep desire for each other.

India was the first one awake as always, shutting off her phone before laying it faced down onto the bed.

She looked behind her only to see Kacey laying horizontally with his head on kentrell's stomach, while his legs and feet were on India's side due to her laying side ways.

Chuckling she lifted up the covers a bit seeing kentrell's left leg across her legs.

One thing she could say was that two slept exactly the same, which was very wild.

Neither of them could stay still through the whole night, they could all go to sleep in one position and she would wake up being the only one and the same position.