𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐈 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 | 𝟎𝟏𝟖

𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝙴𝚇𝙲𝚄𝚂𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝚈 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴𝚂

𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃
𝙴𝚇𝙲𝚄𝚂𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝚈 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴𝚂

𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝙴𝚇𝙲𝚄𝚂𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝚈 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴𝚂

𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐀 𝐌𝐔𝐋𝐀𝐍 𝐑𝐎𝐘𝐀𝐋𝐄
𝗠𝗔𝗬. 𝗙𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗛 . 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭
𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙸𝙰, 𝙰𝚃𝙻𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙰
𝘰𝘮𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘤𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘵

𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐀 𝐘𝐀𝐖𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐄 slowly made her way towards the bathroom, it was currently four o'clock in the morning.

They jet didn't leave till seven but india still had to pack her and kentrell's bag, also Kacey's bag for his grandmothers.

So she was gon need every extra hour that she can get, they also have to drop Kacey off which is about a thirty minute drive from them and fifteen to the airport.

So they needed a lot of extra time, she was going to get herself ready first, then pack then she was going to wake up the two gremlins.

She knew if she woke them up too early they were going to be grumpy and whining, and yes she means they.

Kentrell is just as whiny as Kacey when it came to someone waking him up from his sleep.

Walking towards the sink, she grabbed her purple toothbrush then turned on the sink, she placed her toothbrush under the neutral water.

Grabbing the toothpaste with her other hand, she popped it open before putting a glob of it onto her toothbrush placing it back down.

She ran her toothbrush under the water once again beginning to brush her teeth.

As always her mind wandered off, she had a small checklist in her mind she had to be sure to not leave anything.

She also had a checklist in her phone because she always seemed to forget something important when she went on trips.

after a about an minute she had finished brushing her teeth, she rinsed her mouth with some thera-breath which was her favorite mouthwash at the time.