History

3rd Person's POV:

A world were humans and demons share. Two sides has it's own strongest fighters. It all started we're a man was born with an unknown disease, he eats flesh of humans and he's thirsty for blood. He was also afraid of sunlight. As decades goes by, the humans made a nickname for him, the man was known as the Demon King, he made an entire army of Demons that has the same goal, decapitate humans. However, one family of humans came up with an idea. They made an association of people with powers who can stop demons from killing humans. They are known as the Demon Slayers.

The family stood up and led the human race into a fierce battle with Demons. The family Ubuyashiki are the family that rivaled the Demon King and it's apostles. In Demon Slayer Corps, Hashiras are the strongest. Other slayers like Hashira has elemental powers with their sword like the Thunder, Fire, Water, Wind, Rock, Love, Insect and many more. They are called breathings. Other breathing was derived from the major once. On the other side, the Demon King and it's strongest demons called upper moons has a power named Blood Technique. However their identity remains unknown. A young man in Demon Slayer Corps was a very rare powers. He is a Hashira but he don't have any elemental power thus, he has the power of Darkness. South Korea has also Demons and Slayers.

Y/N's POV:

I am Y/N a Hashira in South Korea. There are rumor in the association that upper moons is in the shadows of Seoul and some part of this country.

I'll introduce you to the other Hashiras.

V- Wind Hashira
Jungkook - Fire Hashira
RM - Thunder Hashira
Jimin - Serpent Hashira
Suga - Water Hashira
J- Hope - Rock Hashira
Jin - Sound Hashira

And I am Hwang Y/N, the Dark Hashira. I know I am the rarest one but despite of all those coolness of a Dark Hashira your imagining my powers are not that strong. I can't unlock something in my powers to make me even stronger but I also think that I might not be able to control it. I also have skills of a ninja but not as great as Jin hyung's.

Jimin: Y/N! You have a message, here.

Y/N: oh another mission?

Jimin: I think. Goodluck out there.

Y/N: yeah don't worry. I'm stronger that you imagine.

I laugh and we bid goodbyes to each other.

-----------

I started the mission at night of course Demons can't come out in daylight. After a few minutes of running in those buildings of Seoul I spotted 9 girls being cornered by three demons. From what I see, their guards have failed to protect them. I immediately respond and run to them.

Demon #1: we'll eat well tonight bros we'll have three eac--

Y/N: Dark Breathing 3rd from: Death Persona.

I produced straight big slashes towards the Demons head then I killed them immediately.

Demon #3: no! I'm still hungry you bastar--

With that they disappeared like a bubble. I checked the nine girls if there is someone injured, luckily they are all safe.

Dahyun's POV:

I closed my eyes while crying as I am thinking that my life will end here. Suddenly a man jumped out of nowhere with 2 big swords then slashed the 3 monster's heads.

He checked one of us if we had injuries. After confirming that we don't have any he asked us if we can tell our managers where we are. Jihyo called PD-nim while sobbing because of fear.

Nayeon: w-who are you?

The man answered:

???: I am a member of Demon slayer corps that thing that I just killed was demons they are eating humans so you're very lucky I saw you if not, you and your friends are probably dead right now.

Despite of the thing that happened earlier, Jeongyeon teased me because she probably saw me looking straight at his eyes a couple of seconds.

Jeongyeon: Dahyun? Is he your prince charming? She loves you bro.

???: W-what?!? We just saw each other a while ago yet you are that comfortable with me?

Chaeyoung: yeah, we know you are a good guy.

Momo: by the way what is your name?

The man was hesitant but answered it.

Y/N: I'm Hwang Y/N it's nice to meet you but not in a place like this so tell you're manager to hurry up.

Hwang Y/N, what a nice name.

Suddenly, Tzuyu asked him a very surprising question.

Tzuyu: can you be our guard?

I saw Y/N was shocked from the question of the innocent girl in front of him.

Y/N: ehem, I don't know if I can cause my job is to protect the humanity from those Demons.

After a few minutes, 3 of our managers arrived with 4 bodyguards. We bid goodbye to Y/N.

~~~~~

We arrived to the JYP building, the doctors rushed on us and checked if we are ok after that JYP told us to go to his office and tell him what happened.

We told him the whole story including Y/N.

JYP: what do you girls suggest for your protection now?

Nayeon: hmm, we don't know but can we hire Y/N to be our bodyguard?

Chaeyoung: yeah I think he will do a better job than those previous guards you assigned to us.

JYP: I also think that he can fit the job. But it won't be easy cause he's a member of Demon Slayer Corps. But I'll try to get him as your bodyguard.

All of them except me: Yes!

Jyp noticed that I was spacing out so he called my name to grabbed my attention.

JYP: Dahyun-shi what do you think?

Dahyun: oh I'm sorry, I think he will do a great job.

JYP: great so you can leave now and I'll tell you about him tomorrow.

We left his office then drove back to our dorm.