Becoming Close To Each Other

3rd Person's POV:

Y/N successfully made a food for them with the help of Dahyun. All of them enjoyed the meal and after they eat, they began to walk inside of their rooms one by one to sleep.

Jihyo: thanks for the food Y/N, we really appreciate it.

Y/N: no worries, it's good for me that you liked the food I cooked.

Y/N stood up from the couch, then make his way thru his room too. He took a bath and changed his clothes. After it, he was ready to sleep when someone knocked on his door.

*Knock knock

Y/N: come in!

The door opened and revealed Dahyun wearing a pajama and a white hoodie which is also Y/N is currently wearing.

Y/N: what is it Dahyun? Oh! We both are wearing a same hoodie!

Dahyun: ( *laughs ) Yeah I noticed it too. The thing is I was wondering if do you want to apply facial mask with me?

Y/N: sure! Let's do it.

Dahyun then sit down in his bed beside him and starts to open the plastic of the mask.

Y/N: I'm not sure how to use it considering it's my first time so I'll let you put it on me.

Dahyun: ( chuckles ) alright I'm a pro user of this thing because we always use this every night after filming videos.

Dahyun: then... It's ready! Lie down and put your head in the pillow on my lap. Then close your eyes.

Y/N: AHH! It's cold! Do you always use this with this temperature?

Dahyun: yeah sometimes it's even colder. Don't touch it!

Dahyun slaps Y/N's hand trying to take the facial mask off of his face.

Meanwhile, outside of Y/N's room:

Jeongyeon: don't push me Nayeon! ( whispers )

Nayeon: we're so cramped up here!

Chaeyoung: lower your voices unnies, we don't want to let them know that we're outside of Y/N's room listening to them.

Jihyo: I always knew there was something between them.

Sana: what? You're thinking like that already? They're just putting facial mask on each other.

Tzuyu: maybe, let's just let them be, it's not like they will do something inappropriate.

Nayeon: hey! How do you know something like that?! You're too young.

Momo: Tzuyu's right, let's just let them be.

Jihyo: alright, go back to your rooms girls let's sleep now.

The 8 girls walked back to their rooms then sleeps peacefully.

Y/N's POV:

Y/N: WOAHH!!! My face feels soft!

He said touching his face while looking at the mirror.

Dahyun: it's good right? Do you want to do a night routine with this masks?

Y/N: yeah let's do it! But I don't like the coldness of it. It's too much, its like the wind from Antarctica is slapping my face.

Dahyun: (laughs) ok ok I'll just lower the temperature of the freezer. By the way, I never seen you're sword or any weapons since you came here. Where do you hide it?

Y/N: I'm using my powers to hide it I'll get it.

Y/N raised his arm then a black smoke-thing appeared, the black thing became bigger then a two big swords appeared. Y/N holds it then the black smoke suddenly was gone.