Stay

3rd Person's POV:

Ambulance arrived where Y/N and Dahyun are together with their manager and the 8 girls.

The ambulance arrived at the Hospital then they rushed Y/N into the Emergency Room while Manager-nim and the 9 girls wait outside of the room.

Manager-nim: What happened Dahyun?

Dahyun: w-we were just shopping then a man with a hat and red eyes shows up and started following me then Y/N saved me.

Jihyo: what do you mean he has red eyes?

Dahyun: he has red eyes unnie, I mean it! He even have a sharp nails.

Nayeon: whoever that was, he sure is very powerful to injure Y/N like that.

3rd Person's POV:

Nayeon: whoever that was, he sure is very powerful to injure Y/N like that.

Powerful?!?!

Flashback:

Dahyun: upper demon? What's that? Is that strong?

Y/N: yeah really. Though I never seen one but imagining it makes my heartbeat pump fast. Upper Demon Moon is a demon that almost has the same power level with the Demon King.

Flashback ends:

Is he an upper demon moon?! Just by looking at him gives me goosebumps. How powerful can he be? Even Y/N has no match for him. Am I wrong? Is he really an upper demon? Or a demon that's more stronger than an upper demon? The Demon King?!

Dahyun: Y/N said something to me when we were cooking last night. Upper Demon Moons are demons that almost as powerful as the Demon King.

Sana: really?! Then that man probably can defeat Y/N.

Jihyo: don't say that Sana, Y/N is more powerful than you imagine. Don't you think that Y/N's power's true potential is not yet revealed?

Mina: yeah from what I always see on my games. Characters with Dark powers has always been destructive. I think Y/N is destructive too but he is forcing himself to control it.

Manager-nim: girls, don't imagine things like that already. It's merely 1 day since we got him on the dorm.

Mina unnie has a point but why didn't Y/N showed his true power back then? When he jumped to the man to save me, I can feel that he's terrified. Something's off, I just feel like he has more strength to show but he's doing his best to hide it. How powerful is Y/N? Can he beat that man?

3 hours later:

The doctor came out with a paper on his hand. Luckily Y/N is doing fine now, we approached Y/N quietly while the doctor discussed something to manager-nim.

I grabbed the chair in the corner and sit in the side of him. I don't know why he is awake but from what I always saw on movies, the patient after the surgery is always asleep.

Sana: how are you Y/N?

Y/N: well I'm good, plus it's better because I performed my job properly.

Dahyun: Y/N, you don't need to do that, we can just leave peacefully without you attacking him.

Y/N: yeah right sorry. It's just I was so terrified when I saw him talking to you.

Chaeyoung: terrified? Why? You're so powerful you can just outmatched that guy.

Y/N: that's impossible, I am sure that I have no match against him.

Jeongyeon: who is that man to you? Why are you so scared of him?