Park

3rd Person's POV:

While walking towards the exit of the place, Dahyun ran on the side of Y/N to thank him.

Dahyun: Y/N!

Y/N: hey what's up?

Dahyun: thank you for what you did earlier. I couldn't get his hand off of me because he's a high ranked demon slayer so I'm kinda scared.

Y/N: it's alright. I'm your bodyguard remember? Whether if it's a demon or a human trying to hurt you, I won't hesitate to defend you from them.

Once again, that feeling came back to Dahyun. It's like she has butterflies on her stomach. Unluckily, the moment was destroyed by the other girls.

Sana: where will you sleep later Y/N?

Jihyo: we don't want you to sleep on your room alone.

Nayeon: so please! Choose one of us to sleep with you!

Because of the kind of question Nayeon was asking, Y/N was dumbfounded.

Y/N: ( laughing nervously ) what do you mean?

Jeongyeon: come on it's just that easy. Choose one of us to sleep with.

Y/N: I don't think that's a good idea. It's not appropriate too for a bodyguard to sleep with an idol. Maybe we should get in the van.

Y/N chuckled in disbelief while all of the members was disappointed because Y/N didn't even agreed to let one of them sleep with him.

They get in their van one by one, as always Y/N is on the driver's side. The manager asked if they want to go home now.

Manager-nim: do you want to go home now girls?

Jeongyeon: actually no, it's a bit boring if we just stayed on the dorm doing nothing.

Nayeon: how about we go to the amusement park?

Chaeyoung: that sounds fun, what do you think Dahyun unnie?

Dahyun: well I'm a bit scared of the rides but let's go.

Manager-nim drove to the amusement park. When they arrived, they got off one by one with Y/N escorting them.

Manager-nim: Y/N! You better guard those 9 girls alright?

Y/N: wait what do you mean? Aren't you going with us too?

Manager-nim: no, I have to do something so you will temporarily replace me. Goodluck.

And with that, manager-nim drove away while Y/N was just standing there. The 9 girls stares at the rides with a shining eyes wanting to ride every single one of the rides in that park.

Y/N: ok um, here's the rule. You'll be group into three then each group can decide which ride they want to start off alright?

Jihyo: alright! Me Nayeon and Jeongyeon unnie will be in the first group then the J-Line then the School Meal Club.

Momo: then what will you do Y/N?

Y/N: uh, maybe nothing.

Dahyun: don't worry Momo-unnie, he'll be joining our group.

Sana: hey that's not fair! Y/N should join us.

Sana who don't want to lose to anyone wants me to their group instead. But, of course Dahyun wasn't thinking of letting me join the J-Line's group either. Then the fight between the member of the School Meal Club and the J-line is starting to arise. While Jihyo trying to control them.

Dahyun: Y/N should be with us because he's my guard!

Sana: I don't care if he's your guard, I want him to join our group!