Hired

3rd Person's POV:

In the Demon Slayer HQ, Y/N is lying on his bed. He just finished his training and still thinking of how to use his full power if a fight between an upper moon and him happen.

A minutes of thinking have passed but Y/N still doesn't have idea for his powers. Suddenly, a fellow Demon Slayer knocked on his door, the man bowed in front of him.

Man: The Dark Hashira, Y/N, someone gave us a mail and it was for you.

Y/N: thanks bye.

Y/N closed his door and quickly sat on his chair then he reads the letter.

Good Morning Demon Slayer Corps, this is JYP Entertainment, the chairman of this company would like to hire the Dark Hashira, Hwang Y/N, to be a bodyguard for our artists. Please give orders to Mr. Hwang to go to our office if you have approved our request.

Y/N's POV:

What the hell?!?! My job is not a guard. I'm a slayer meaning my only job is to kill Demons and protect humanity from them not to protect a certain artist or group.

*Ring Ring!

Y/N: Lord Kojima, what can I do for you?

Lord Kojima: Y/N, come to the shrine now.

Y/N: copy, Lord Kojima.

At the shrine:

I arrived at the shrine were we always hold meetings then bowed in front of Lord Kojima because he's the head of the Demon Slayer Association.

Lord Kojima: did you already read the letter?

Y/N: yes Lord Kojima.

Lord Kojima: I see, so I decided to let go of you for a while and give you a 'not much different job' for you to enhance your skills. Would you like to stop my decision?

Y/N: no Lord Kojima, I respect your decisions.

Lord Kojima: thank you Y/N, you're a young man and you can become more stronger. Go now, be careful.

Y/N: yes sir, I'll take my leave.

Lord Kojima just approved it. Well I really respect his decisions so I'll agree with him. I hope the person that I'll be protecting will be a good one.

3rd Person's POV:

Y/N came back to his room and packed everything he needed. After it, he took a bath then wore his uniform then he go to the address that is in the letter.

Twice's Manager POV ( Sadness ):

Manager: girls, your new bodyguard will be here any minute. Make sure to welcome him ok?

Jihyo: alright manager-nim, but is he gonna live here to?

Manager: well, PD-nim and I had agreed to let him stay here together with us.

*Knock knock*

Sana: ohhh I think he's here.

I opened the door and saw a tall figure of a man. He's body does have many muscles.

Manager: hello Y/N! Welcome, come in!

Y/N: thank you uhh?

Manager: oh just call me Manager-nim.

Y/N: thank you manager-nim.

Manager: that's better.

Y/N's POV: