Hashira Meeting

3rd Person's POV:

*Click! click!

A light flashes on the eyes of Y/N and Dahyun. They opened their eyes and saw Chaeyoung happily taking a picture of them.

Dahyun: Chaeyoung, what do you want? please stop that.

Chaeyoung: no, I want to take a picture of this very moment of you two.

Chaeyoung gave both Dahyun and Y/N a confused face not knowing what Chaeyoung is talking about. After a couple of seconds, they finally started to realize that they're both in each other's arms while sleeping. Little did they now, Chaeyoung has a picture of them even worse than a moment of them cuddling. Chaeyoung has a picture of them cuddling with their hands interwined to each other.

Dahyun: hey! Get off of me! Why didn't you tell us Chae?!

Chaeyoung: it's not like I know what's going on between you two.

She said with a little smirk on her face making Dahyun fluster.

Y/N: I'm sorry about that. I think it's just that it's too cold last night so this happened.

Dahyun: whatever, Chae, did you come here with the girls?

Chaeyoung: no, I just came here with Manager-nim.

Dahyun: well, that's a relief then.

Y/N: it's lucky that the other doesn't saw us like that. If they do, they'll think I'm a pervert or something.

Chaeyoung: no, we won't think like that we knew that you're a good guy. We just want to know what's going on between you two.

She smirks again but this time both Dahyun and Y/N looks away from each other while blushing.

Dahyun: I told you, there's nothing going on between us! Look! How can I like someone with a face like an old sack of potatoes?

Y/N: ow, that hurts. Am I that ugly?

Chaeyoung: you're not ugly. You're a handsome guy. Actually when you first came to the dorm, Sana unnie's eyes when she saw you was the eyes of an in loved person.

Dahyun: that hamster!

Y/N: um, may I know why are you getting angry?

Dahyun: it's because you're my guard. She's not supposed to fall for you.

Y/N: I see, anyways, am I being discharged today?

Y/N let it pass but he and Chaeyoung has a feeling that Dahyun is angry with a
different reason.

*Knock knock!

Manager-nim: yes, you're gonna be discharged today 9 o'clock. You still have an hour and 30 minutes. Please take a shower now. Dahyun, take a shower when we return back to dorm.

Dahyun: aye aye! I'll just put back the other clothes on this bag.

*Ping!

Dahyun's phone received a notification from a group chat.

Twice Group Chat:

Baby Chaeng🐯: