First Conversation

Y/N's POV:

Y/N: of course Momo. What do you want to ask me?

Momo: sorry if we're being too curious about you but, how strong can you be?

What the heck is that question. I don't know it's up to my opponents. Can they ask more meaningful questions?

Jihyo: Momo! That's not the question!

Jihyo said and slaps Momo's arms. I chuckled because of their cuteness.

I never thoughts that girls can be this cute when they're asking.

Jihyo: so, how did you became a demon slayer?

My mind was blank when I heard that question.

How can I answer that? I mean, I don't even know my mom and dad's face at names. I also don't know where I came from.

Y/N: umm, I don't know. When I was young, I was adopted by my master. I don't know where that place is but I was left out there then a tall man came to me and he said that he is willing to be my parent. I didn't know that the man was a demon slayer. He took care of me, he also thought me the on how to wield a sword and he made me who I am today.

Sana: we're so sorry to here that you're adopted. But I bet your master gave his best to take care of you.

Jeongyeon: yeah, you've became a one cool guy now.

Y/N: thanks, let's move to the next question.

Jihyo: anything you want to ask girls?

Nayeon: me! Me! Did you ever had a girlfriend?

Err... What a personal question this is.

Y/N: I don't have one yet. The reason is I can't find a girl that have the personality that I want.

And with that said, the nine girls celebrate like it was a miracle.

Chaeyoung: a guy like you don't have a girlfriend?!

Sana: hey Y/N! Look.

Sana holds my hand then gave me a thing. From what I see it was a ring?

Y/N: Sana, what will I do with this ring?

Sana: now Jeongyeon!

Jeongyeon: alright alright umm... Sana, do you take Y/N to be your husband? Do you promise to be faithful to him in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love him and to honor him all the days of your life?

Sana: I d--

Jihyo: hey hey stop that. We're not going to handle a wedding here.

Sana: of course Jihyo, I know that. It was a joke Y/N.

Eh? What just happened? I was in the wedding earlier but the whole situation changed!

Nayeon: I thought you said you were not an easy girl Sana?

Sana: yeah I'm not! I'm just kidding, if Y/N wants to happen that, he should first court me.

Uhh... Well there's a chance of me courting you because of how great your personalities are and... THE NINE OF YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL.

Momo: let's stop this Q&A. I'm hungry let's eat first.

Tzuyu: I'm hungry too. Can you cook Y/N?

Y/N: well, I know how to cook a few dishes let's see.

Jihyo: that's great! Y/N will be cooking tonight! Dahyun! Help him since he is your guard.

Dahyun: coming!

~~~~

I'll cook budae jjigae. I'll make a good for nine people budae jjigae.

Dahyun came up to me to help and we're the only one in the kitchen.

Dahyun: Y/N, how can I help you?

Y/N: can you slice the green onion for me?

Dahyun: sure!

~~~~~

The atmosphere in the kitchen is so awkward! Why are the two of us so awkward. Should I say something? Or let her talk? Forget it I'll just start the conversation.

Y/N: Dahyun? Being a Kpop Idol, what part of it was the hardest for you?

Dahyun: I would say... All of it. Becoming a Kpop Idol is not easy. Especially the schedule, sometimes we sleep 3-4 hours in the day because of work.

Y/N: ahh, well I'm glad that you became a successful person with the other eight girls. Just don't stress yourself too much. It's important to maintain healthy body too.

Dahyun: ( *laughs ) I know that, compared to your job. Yours is too life risky.

Y/N: ( *chuckles ) yeah becoming a demon slayer is truly hard. Sometimes, you never know if an upper demon shows up and you don't know if you'll survive the fight. You will also put your life on the line and protect others.

Dahyun: upper demon? What's that? Is that strong?

Y/N: yeah really. Though I never seen one but imagining it makes my heartbeat pump fast. Upper Demon Moon is a demon that almost the same power level with the Demon King.

Dahyun: that must be so powerful but did the demon slayer corps defeat an upper demon?

Y/N: yeah but there was too much lives that was taken away before we defeat a single upper demon. It was 4-56, we defeated four and they defeated 56 of our Hashiras.

Dahyun: that's so scary. I hope we will not encounter any of those Demons. I don't want anyone to get hurt.

Y/N: I wish too, but I'll do my very best to ensure that you're safe even if it costs my life.

3rd Person's POV:

Y/N: I wish too, but I'll do my very best to ensure that you're safe even if it costs my life.

Y/N was too much on the flow of conversation that he didn't thought that it made Dahyun blush.

Dahyun hid a small smile because of Y/N. The smile was erased in Dahyun's face when she realized that his guard was ready to give it all just to ensure her safety. Dahyun was happy to here that but she was also worried for Y/N. It's like when Y/N said that, Dahyun knew that her safety was in the hands of a reliable ally.

To be continued.

Thank you very much for reading this Fanfic. Let's hope this story will get even more reads!!!