Unexpected Encounter

3rd Person's POV:

Months had passed but the Demon Slayer Corps still has no news about Kibutsuji Muzan. Twice released a comeback and everything are going well. Their new M/V was a successful album and everyone likes it. And Y/N, he is training everyday. He always start from 5 o'clock in the morning to 9 o'clock in the morning. And after his training he will continue to do his job.

Twice is very busy these days because of their promotion of their new album. They will attend several music shows to perform on and Y/N will stay at the backstage supporting them. And finally, today after a long time, they'll be having a fan  meeting in Seoul, South Korea.

Jihyo: I'm so excited!

Momo: me too, we will see our fans face to face again after a long time.

Nayeon: when was the last time we had a fan meeting event? It's last year right?

Jeongyeon: yeah and it was fun. I hope this fanmeet will be more fun.

Sana: I'm sure it will be fun but where is Y/N and Dahyun? Aren't they supposed to be here already?

After Sana's statement, they heard a Dahyun breathing hard. They are in a hurry because the others are waiting for them for about 15 minutes in the van.

Manager-nim: you two are really naughty. It's like you have your own time.

They all laugh while the two apologized because they're late.

JYP decided to give them a fanmeet event 6 o'clock pm because of the temperature. It will be worse for the other fans outside so they assign a few men to guard the outside for the fan's safety.

The girls arrived at the place where the fanmeet event will happen. They got outside of the van where they were greeted by so many flashes of camera and fans while the guards are holding the others away from them.

The makeup artists and the other staffs started fixing them at 5:30 pm. Y/N was just sitting on the couch scrolling on his phone. Dahyun noticed the seriousness of Y/N so she decided to joke around for a bit.

Dahyun: Y/N I forgot something and I need it right now.

Y/N looked at her with an unbelievable face when he realized he has to go all the way from their dorm.

Y/N: Dahyun are you serious? You took a long time fixing your things then you will say you forgot something?

Dahyun was ready to burst out seeing her guard's reaction.

Dahyun: no no, ( laughs ) I'm just kidding. You were so serious on your phone!

Y/N let out a relief sigh understanding Dahyun's craziness.

Y/N: why? Is it prohibited?

Dahyun: here, no but for me yes.

Y/N: unbelievable. I just saw some satisfying magic on the internet so I thought I'll be able to see the behind of the magic.

Dahyun: I believe in magic and fairies. They say if you really believe in them, they will come true.

Y/N: well who said that?

Dahyun: I don't know I just heard it.

Dahyun shrugs then Y/N continues to scroll on his phone. Finally the staffs finished their jobs so it's time for the fan meet to begin.

The girls came out of the stage with their fan's voices cheering and simping for them already. They sat on the nine chairs from oldest on the left to the youngest on the right then the event began.

The fanmeet are going well while Y/N decided to go out to buy some drink. When he was about to come back, he saw that the alley of the place has no guard. It was weird for him because he actually saw a guard standing there when they arrived.

No guard? I thought I saw one here earlier. That's weird.

Y/N just laugh let it pass then he enters the building again with the strange thought on his mind. He stood at the back of Dahyun's place while drinking his soda.

A few minutes passed everything was alright but a fan suddenly shouted.

Fan: help! There's a humanlike monster outside he ate a guy!

Y/N looked at the girls and the staffs and gave them a reassurance look that everything will be ok. The guards started to hold their positions on every Twice's members while the other guards are opening an emergency exit for the fan's to get out of the building.

Y/N is in his uniform then he slowly took his two large swords when a door came flying then he saw a demon holding a guy's head with bloods all over the demon's mouth. While the demon is calmly walking towards the stairs he stopped and stare at Y/N.

Y/N was chilled when he saw the demon's eyes. A number 4 was in it, after Y/N, the demon looks at Dahyun like he's analyzing her face. The demon started to laugh at Dahyun then he started to talk.

Y/N: the upper moon demon?!?! What is he doing here?!

Upper 4: What a lucky man I am. I just came here because I thought there will be a lot of useless humans here turns out I found my lord's target.

He gave them goosebumps just by the voice of him. A husky, creepy voice he had woke up Y/N.

Upper 4: I am Kaigaku. Are you a Hashira too?

He pointed at Y/N who was trembling nonstop because of the demon's aura that he encountered second time in his life after Muzan's.

Y/N: what do you mean by "too"? Don't tell me...

Kaigaku: yes, I'm a former Hashira too, the Thunder Hashira.

~~~To Be Continued ~~~

Author: thank you so much for reading this chapter. If you want some Twice moments on YT I have videos of them just search "dahyun'sknight" and help me reach 500 subscribers!!!💟💟💟