Reinforcement

Y/N: don't worry Dahyun, I'll be safe for you.

Chapter 10 : Reinforcement

As the battle continues, Twice and their managers flee with their van as one of their managers quickly calls the association to back up Y/N to the fight.

Jeongyeon: aren't the association's gonna send help quickly? Y/N might die there!

Chaeyoung: I have trust on Y/N, but he badly needs help, can at least one hashira respond?

On a call manager-nim made, Ubuyashiki's daughter answered.

Ubuyashiki's daughter: hii manager-nim what can I do for you today?

Manager-nim: please give the phone to your father, urgent!

Ubuyashiki's daughter agreed and gave her phone to her father who's being taken care of my his wife.

Ubuyashiki: oh manager-nim.

Manager-nim: master! We have a problem! We are attacked by an upper moon demon and Y/N is currently fighting with it on the venue! Please send help quickly!

Ubuyashiki's eyes widened and urgently calls a hashira.

Ubuyashiki: don't worry manager-nim help is on the way.

As the call ended, everyone still seems worried about Y/N especially Dahyun.

In the battle:

After a tons of minute, a destruction can be seen everywhere on the area of the battle. Kaigaku tries hard to get closer on Twice's vehicle but Y/N just won't let him.

Kaigaku: get out my way hashira! I don't have time for you!

While he was saying that, a smile marking that he's enjoying it can be seen, on the other hand, couple of wounds and bloods can be seen from the hashira.

Y/N's POV:

Y/N: try it!

Kaigaku: Dark Thunder Breathing 3rd Form: Thunder Swarm!

A breathing style skill? I cannot avoid this in this range, all I can do is evade it!

Y/N had no choice but to evade it, it was successful but wounds and bloods can be seen from him even more.

As he successfuly evaded it, Y/N was thrown meters away. As the demon approaches him, he, again felt the discomfort and trembling of his body as he realized that as he was thrown, his sword can flying out too.

Kaigaku: you know Hashira, I don't know why but I think you're a lot stronger than me.

Kaigaku: why aren't you showing your full potential huh? Kill me or I'll kill you?

Y/N's sword was distance away from his body, instead of getting his sword, he created a black whip with his hands but before he can completely make it, Kaigaku struck the edge of his sword on Y/N's hand.

Kaigaku: how does it feel Hashira?! Do you feel the agony and pain that I am feeling over a hundred years?!

Y/N screamed so loud because of pain but as he scream, his eyes and veins completely turned black as he feels the anger getting inside him.

Kaigaku: huh?!

As Y/N was about to struck Kaigaku with his overpowered arm, but a swordsman came piercing Kaigaku away on Kaigaku's stomach.

Y/N was starting to gain consciousness again and he started to calm down and have full control of his body again as he sees a swordsman with a red cape in front of him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi readers! I finally released a new chapter of this after a long time due to school works that I need to accomplish but enjoy this chapter and I'll try to upload again as soon as possible thank you for supporting me! 💙💙💙