Battle Between A Hashira and Former Hashira

Y/N's POV:

Kaigaku: yes, I'm a former Hashira too, the Thunder Hashira.

A Thunder Hashira that became a demon?! I can't recall him but he sure looks like a very powerful being.

Kaigaku: you know, you'll be safe if you just let me do what I want. Just let me have that girl and everything will be fine, how's that?

Kaigaku gave Y/N a choice but Y/N strongly refused his proposal.

Y/N: I don't think I'll be agreeing to your proposal. It's my job to protect citizens from demons like you.

Kaigaku: ( *laughs ) well, you chose the rough way. I won't hold back then.

Y/N: Dark Breathing 4th Form: Black War Strike.

With his 4th form, Y/N releases a very powerful dark force directly on the opponent's body.

A loud bang was created, he thought that he strike Kaigaku with his power but...

He vanished?! Where is he? I can't find him anywhere!

Kaigaku: Blood Demon Art: Electrokinesis.

"Kaigaku's Blood Demon Art grants him special electrokinetic abilities which allow him to generate and manipulate black colored lightning and electricity from his flesh and blood"

Y/N: sh*t! A fast blow!

Y/N managed to block Kaigaku's attack but a blood coming out from his cheeks was seen.

Kaigaku quickly slashes Y/N's sword but Y/N managed to block it. Multiple slashes from Kaigaku was released but all was blocked. Y/N tried to get back from the attacks he is receiving.

crap! I need to unleash a form!

Y/N: Dark Breathing 10th form: Mystique Black Serpent!

With his 10th form, Y/N creates a dark, big serpent like magic that follows the direction of  the swords  which he used to protect himself from the attacks.

Kaigaku: ( *laughs ) You know?! From the recent Dark Hashira I've killed, I never seen him using that form!

What the?! There's a recent Dark Hashira? I've never knew that! There's too many revelations here but I need to focus on fighting!

Kaigaku: I bet you didn't know that! The Demon Slayer Corps doesn't want you to know about it because that man gone berserk when he was fighting me and killed two of other Hashiras that was also fighting me.

Berserk?! Isn't that the reason why the association kept me from fighting upper moons? But they didn't have the chance to stop me now, the upper moon is here, I can't run from him! I need to get the girls out of here!

Y/N: manager-nim! Get the girls out of here! It's too dangerous!

Manager-nim: but what about you?! You'll be killed!

Y/N: don't worry manager-nim! It's my job to protect all of you! I will not die here! Now go!

Y/N is in trouble fighting with the demon but a shout from a girl gave motivation to his body to fight.

Dahyun: Y/N! You have to promise you'll come back safe!

Y/N looks at her eyes with a reassurance look.

Y/N: don't worry Dahyun, I'll be safe for you.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Author: that's all for now everyone! Thanks you for reading this! I'm sorry if I have to keep you waiting for the next chapters. I think I'll make 500 word per chapters but I'll make it worth it! Stay safe!