Daddy bil ⁉️

Fuck everyone

G!P
The title is self explanatory
——————————————————————

Y/n POV:
So I'd thought I'd let Billie take over today considering I always take over and I wanted to see what she can do. I run my fingers up billies thigh bc she's sat in between my legs, I wrap my hand around her throat moving her head backwards to look at me "mmm what are u doing?" Bil
Asks me "I want u to top me" I say and Billie gets up and gets handcuffs and handcuffs my hands to the bed. "Soooo Yk the rules u gave me? Not to touch myself to always listen to u blah blah blah" I nod my head "wellllll. Imma break those"
"What" I say a little angry "I'm gonna break them" bil says with a smile, she lays on the sofa that's near our bed and starts touching herself "Billie stop" I say trying to get out the handcuffs she don't listen so I tell her again "Billie. U better fucking stop or Istg im gonna beat u"

She doesn't listen and starts pumping her fingers in and out fast "oh fuck I'm gonna cum"

"Billie don't u dare" I say extremely angry now.
"Fuck I'm cumming" bil moans loudly and cums, covering her fingers in the process after she calms down from her high she gets up and uncuffs me "I see ur little friend wants to join" bil says in my ear rubbing my bulge making me in even more pain "pls" I breath out "pls what daddy?" She says grinding on me now "pls just fuck me already" I beg "Aw ur begging me now?" She says with a smirk. I nod my head and bil starts pulling my joggers down along with my boxers and bil starts sucking me off "Billie fuck" I moan out grabbing her hair and pushing me more into her mouth she removes my hands from her head and she line's herself up with me and slowly lowers herself on me we both moan at the feeling and bil starts bouncing up and down, I grab her boobs and play with them whilst I start thrusting into her. She falls forward and grips onto my shoulders "fuck fuck daddy pls I'm gonna cum oh god don't stop" bil moans out "cum for me darling" I say and after a few more thrusts she cums I keep going to get to my high and soon enough I do and cum in her.

———————————————————————

Hi. My head hurts. I swear it's always hurting. I think I'm dying. Oh well if I do it was nice knowing u all.

Also u lot realise when u put my book into a library thing I can see what you've named it.
Byeeeeeeeee